Dog Trainer Course

DawnT

Your best course of action would be to take a day and go down to their training facility at Macceslfield or Knoxfield - you can see what is happening for yourself and chat to people who are being trained and see what they think.

If they think their youtube videos are a good representation of what they do, I would run a mile. The dogs in those videos look desperately unhappy to me. Compare that to the K9pro training videos... and I know who I'd choose.

Your best course of action would be to take a day and go down to their training facility at Macceslfield or Knoxfield - you can see what is happening for yourself and chat to people who are being trained and see what they think.

If they think their youtube videos are a good representation of what they do, I would run a mile. The dogs in those videos look desperately unhappy to me. Compare that to the K9pro training videos... and I know who I'd choose.

I have two questions about this course:

1. Do you really want to go to a training course with "Alpha" in the title given that the whole idea of humans being "the alpha" as a training method is largely discredited

2. What kind of training do you think you'll get in just two weeks that will set you up to train other people's dogs.

My advice? Join the Albury dog training club and do a well respected online training course like NTDF. You'll be both qualified AND better experienced to train others.

This is excellent advice :)