C4 Vaccination

Hi all,

I was always under the impression that puppies had 3 vaccinations before 12 months then a yearly booster shot. One at 6 weeks, one at 8 weeks and another at 12 weeks then a booster yearly starting at 12 months. Is this right? Or has this changed to only 2 C4's then a year booster?

I did a 6 week C3 at 6 weeks followed by another C3 at 12 weeks and a KC nasal spray 2 weeks later.

She then had the C3 at 15 months which is all she will have ow for at least 3 years.

I have just got a new pup (5months old) his vaccination book says he was vaccinated with C4 at 6 weeks and again with C4 at 8 weeks with the next vaccination due in 12 months from the 8 week one. Does this sound right? I am a little concerned because I have had him less than a week and his stool this morning show a little red and he is off his food. I have him in at the vet this avo but just wanted to check on the vac requirements......little worried

your pup needs another vaccination at 12 weeks or more. I only do C3 with my pups at 8 weeks and 12 weeks. I know of no vaccinations that complete the puppy course at 8 weeks of age.

Arh ok sorry my error, it was at 6 weeks then again at 12 weeks then a year after that......ok so that's right.....great...glad he hasn't missed any. Thanks for the info