Recommendations for dog transport (Coastal QLD to Coastal NSW)

I-Sighthound

Hi all,

I just need an update on pet transport options at this time... from North of Brisbane to Gosford area (NSW).

I'm wanting to transport my little guy within the next week.  Your thoughts on dogs' comfort?

I note that historically there was a forum member who did this work?  Many thanks.

We don't do it often but after trying a few of the new transporters for short runs of fosters, I'm back to good old Dogmovers. They are clean and reliable and have a wider network. :)  

I don't mean to send you off Dol but there is one transport group on FB for people to find services. Just one warning in your search, don't use a service that mixes pound dogs in.

I've personally used and recommend Azzabern Animal Transport and Gisborne Boarding Kennels & Cattery (they do transport). Both are super diligent with their care of your puppy/kitten and have great communication which I find makes it less stressful for the breeder and new owner.

Thanks so much for your input peeps.  Excellent guidance and greatly appreciated.  We've managed to get in on a last minute canx from Dogmovers.  For the record, a young chap called Jordan at Dogtainers was also very helpful and caring in his manner.  Thank goodness for dog people :-)