Urimav urinary acidifier tablets 400 mg tablets

Boronia

Maybe some DOLer knows where I can purchase a large bottle of 1000 tablets of Urimav urinary acidifier tablets 400 mg, I have searched and there seems to be only 100 tablets as an option, I had a few years back bought a large container of 1000 tablets which worked out to be really economical in comparison but now I can't find any on-line store that stocks that size

Zara is only 12 y/o so the 1000 tablet option should last her nearly 3 years

1011804_2048x-1130120999.thumb.jpeg.3a88fe1842118907dee8c6ca5c61a9a5.jpeg<---like this but 1000 tablets

Edited by Boronia

1000s were mentioned on the search result at vetnpetdirect but then only 100s displayed. If you scroll down it does say "presentation ... 1000s".  Maybe contact them or ask a vet if they can order for you.

Edited by Mairead

4 minutes ago, Mairead said:

1000s were mentioned on the search result at vetnpetdirect but then only 100s on the website. Maybe contact them or ask a vet if they can order for you.

Yes, thanks Mairead, I saw that in one of the searches, I buy Zara's Glow Groom Tear Stain Remedy from them so will contact them unless someone here can point me to a store that has stock.