Over Vaccinating

Thanks for all the input and help guys. I will have a look in the General area at the previous post. I am glad there are so many out there thinking the same way as me.

I will also look at contacting Clare Middle and chat about my "problem child" with her.

Has anyone else got one "problem child" and one toughy that's affected by nothing? I'm sure people I talk to all think I only have one dog as that's the one I'm always looking for info about!

Thanks again.

Thanks for all the input and help guys. I will have a look in the General area at the previous post. I am glad there are so many out there thinking the same way as me.

I will also look at contacting Clare Middle and chat about my "problem child" with her.

Has anyone else got one "problem child" and one toughy that's affected by nothing? I'm sure people I talk to all think I only have one dog as that's the one I'm always looking for info about!

Thanks again.

Yep, I have one major "Problem Child" and one who has eaten Mozzie coils, an entire terracotta pot, wood glue, snail pellets and more - with absolutely no problems.

1 'child' has been to the vet about 50 times in 2 years, the other about 3 times in 7 years :eek:

Although the problems my 'problem child' has break my heart, I will honestly be forever grateful that I have her because without her I would still be feeding rubbish commercial food and pumping my dogs full of drugs and vaccines! (and wouldnt have learnt anywhere near as much about natural medicine for humans and our furry friends) :p

Jen

Although the problems my 'problem child' has break my heart, I will honestly be forever grateful that I have her because without her I would still be feeding rubbish commercial food and pumping my dogs full of drugs and vaccines! (and wouldnt have learnt anywhere near as much about natural medicine for humans and our furry friends) 

Jen & Louise, I'll ditto that! "toughy" would still be eating supermarket kibble and PAL if not for "problem child". I have spent plenty time on forums and doggy chat groups and doing internet research! We won't even mention the time spent in the kitchen and repacking fresh meat for the freezer, etc...sigh! At least I'm glad I have him and he didn't go to a home that would have thrown him out because he's too much trouble (and cost!)

Edited by White Shepherd mom

Sigh

Same as mine I alway say to the vet I should wear him round my neck as the most expensive Bling Bling.

And the vet never ever charges me the full rate.

I hear ya sister!! :worship:

both mine a problem children... I really lucked out :rofl: I tell them they are lucky they tricked me into loving them BEFORE I discovered the problems!

Dan