Boredom Busters?

hey ben, maybe bella can come and play with popeye when you are at work, coz popeye has invented lots of games when i am at work, like pull his mat out of the kennel and chew it up, dig holes in the garden, pull off the branches from plants, chew up the hose :o

Your beagle clearly must be related to my springer!!!!

In fact I believe they could be siamese twins :(

ha, so it is not just my Popeye who is trying to be cheeky! Popeye is going to get desexed next wk, has Bella been done yet?

hey, do you find Bella shed fur? popeye 's be shedding alot lately, don't know whether it is the cold weather, but my jumper is full of his pointy little fur! :rofl:

hey Popeye is getting desexed on Thursday first thing in the morning too!!

good to know it is normal for them to shed like that, coz i thought he will end up with no hair if he keeps it up :rofl:

I would make sure you have a big walk in the morning so that she is really tired!

Bailey sleeps for most of the day although I am home every lunch time for a walk and a play :rofl:

Lots of toys, kongs, treat balls, bones!!

I'm sure she will be fine, just give her lots of quality time when you get home!

I think we need to set up some sort of buddy system for all our dogs for when we are all at work!!

Mel