Floppy Ears

So Alibear

going by those photos, were they up for sometime, or just when he lifted his head one way and they were gravity fed? :) If they stood up like they have in those pics for sometime regardless of whether his head tilted to the left or right, then give him more time.

A pup I bought had soft ears the left more then the right, she was found to have a mild ear infection at 5 months Suralon and Leo ear cleaner applied daily for a fortnight and they were both up, thou the left was always a bit soft but still erect, she failed hips, so didn't matter, our friends that adopted her love her.

I realise that you are not wanting to breed and I know a GSD is really a GSD if they have two erect ears, going by what people associate GSD's with, but as Kitkat said, the soft ear will not matter and you will still need to clean weekly as you would erect ears

i am sure the teeth are fine, you would notice the missing teeth if they were there

Holly

LOL, Springergirl

My thread and now your taking my limelight! What's going on? :)

Holly - His ear that is now down, that is up in the photo's have been up for periods of time - as in days or weeks - not just gravity, so this sounds good right? I guess I should just be a little more patient!

Holly - thanks for the advice. Where abouts would I look for these drops for the ears? I wouldn't know where to start - sorry! I don't mind about cost, as long as my baby boy is alright! I don't need to go to the vet?

:laugh: ;)

Now that's more like it Springer! :scared:

Now now.....don't go bringing your adorable little baby into this and getting the sympathy vote !

Alibear is such a bully 

Just look - you have Holly fooled as well!

This is between you and me - leave the four legged ones out of it!

Look, trust me, you don't want to start anything with me! (i'll just run away crying anyway! :laugh: )

It is to late on a Friday afternoon to start anything now - let's just be friends! :scared:

(And in future keep your hijacking fingers out of my threads unless you have something useful to add!) :pant: