Royal Canin

Ozstar

I used that email address too....some days ago now. And no, have been checking the spam filtered mail on a daily basis so it isn't there either.

ETA: Last attempt to contact them was on the 8th. I have just sent yet another email to them. If they don't bother to respond this time, they obviously aren't that interested in supplying me with their product and I will ask my questions elsewhere.

:rofl:

Edited by ellz

Ellz,

I emailed them today and had a response soon after.

I also got my breeders card today and my dogs have had their first feed on it. All loved it and was gone in seconds, even my really fussing bitch who is hopefully 3 weeks pregnant and who has been off her food the past couple of days.

Leanne

Ellz

I don't know why your emails have not been answered. Give them a ring (it is a free call) and see. I have so far found them to very helpfull.

As for the price of RC if you feed the recommended amount it is very reasonable.

For me it works out to be $9.80 per dog per week. The inital outlay for a bag is off putting but when you work out what you are feeding now with all the added stuff (meat, vitamins etc) you will be surprised.

I will let you know in a couple of weeks if I think it is any good.

Leanne