K9 Force Obiedience Day

Yesterday some of us attended an obiedience tips workshop with Steve.

There were 6 dobes, 3 GSDs, belgian and a whippet.

I have enjoyed it (as pe usual) and here are some photos.

For now only with people that I know will not mind having their photo splashed all over the internet, when I find out from others I will put more.

Also I know I wasnt the only one with a camara, so I hope that I will get to see some other shots.

post-9-1124585928.jpg

post-9-1124585928.jpg

Edited by myszka

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Steve!

It was a very enjoyable day with a lot of handy tips to try out. And the dogs had a good time too! I've never been to a training session with so many Dobes!

The food spitting is going really well (it is the thing I practice the most though!)

I tried the tip for retrieving (tying line to dumbell to make it move after I throw it) and it is working well! I just have to work on my line handling as I tangle it up . . . but Diesel is moving to pick up the dumbell much faster!

Prey development is getting there - I am working on building up his prey drive at home and getting him confortable with using it under distraction. Went reasonably well at the park today.

I have no problem with my photo up here :thumbsup:

Yes, thanks myszka so much for organising it!

Thanks for Steve for giving us so much to think about

And thanks to all the other dogs and owners for putting up with our naughty Flame! We have a looooong way to go!

Thanks Steve! I learn't alot and Benny and I had alot of fun :thumbsup:

It was lovely to meet everyone who came, and their lovely dogs! I meant to take a bunch of pictures but I was too busy listening to steve and forgot, so only have a few :cry: myszka, I love the pic of Rex learning to fly :thumbsup: