Geelong Double This Sunday

Sparty

Yeah we can listen to the motorbike races across the road in between ring visits :) dont know i will bring Bodie but my older 2 (in the front of above pic) will be there :) see how Sparty's chiro and glucosamine have been working :eek:

i think imashephead is coming too she was going to follow me down.. wonder if geelong club is BYO?? lol

Ok - what I mean is yes I'll be there with Tiger. Sparty I would still like to follow you down please.

We had hopes of passing but I have completely stuffed Tigers recall so we'll be there for a practise now.

Had a good training session today :) feeling much better. Still don't have recalls at 100% but much better than earlier in the week. Maybe she was trying to impress the kangaroos that were watching?

Whens the Ballarat one? I wrote down the details of the agility/jumping one thinking it was obedience, is there an obedience one coming up? I've probably missed the closing date for entries now.

hey sparty, i was first in the UD ring for both trials.....we did quite disastrously but im actually glad we bombed out so badly because i really know what it is we have to work on proofing now(send away and scent discrimination). Its far more painful when u get soooo close and then have them do something dumb like miss a command cos they didnt pay attention LOL (yep, he pulled that one on me in open once!!)

Glad to hear about ur heel on lead, thats a great score! which judge(s) did u have??

lol lets not even talk about my heeling!! Sparty still has the cold weather blues, Kira has no focus :) nothing i do so far will get her focused and working *sigh* Todd is 2tollers dog and he was amazing with his heeling this time!!! other things need work but i dream of my dogs heeling like her Todd did today :rolleyes:

LOL Sparty should have got special recognition today we were at the end of the sit stays and the rough collie next to him got up pranced over and proceeded to hump my poor dog!!! who i might add continued his sit stay!!!! lol the judge said a big steak for this boy!!!