Barf

reddog21

Does anyone have a contact for the Barf manufacturing plant in Queensland. I am getting totally P****d with this company. I have been using Barf for 3 months ans haven't been able to get supplies for 2 weeks. Is anybody in the same boat?

ETA There moving factory to larger premises. Supplies should be available in 10 days..

Edited by reddog21

Thanks MM I didn'y know that Barf was made by Big Dog Pet foods. Thats interesting. I just got onto Ian Billinghurst and he said they were moving the Qld factory. Didn't say anything about BDPF making it. Do you use Big Dog? is it similar to Barf? I am a bit niggly that they never told me that supplies would be short.

Depends what you are buying who makes it Reddog. Are you buying Billinghurst patties or something else?

Is the packaging like this:

combo_label.gif

or this:

26a018c0.jpg

Probably just a conincidence that the two are moving factories at the same time.

Edited by molasseslass

MM I use the genuine Barf. Thanks for the numbers. Spoke to Chris ( nice man)and yes he makes Barf but also makes Big Dog which is more for the greyhound market.

He is porcessing 3 tonnes of Barf over the weekend and hopes to get supplies to Sydney next week.

have you tried all pets pantry at richmond? or pup n dog at blactown they usually have the patties in stock.

heres a few others.

ALL PETS PANTRYUNIT 2 / 30 BELLS LINE OF ROAD

NORTH RICHMOND

ph. : 4571 3368 BULLY BEEF PET SUPPLIESUNIT 12 800-812 OLD ILLAWARRA RD

MENAI

ph. : 9541 4666 DOGWORLD63-65 SHEPPARD STREET

HUME ACT.

ph. : 6260 1010 DURAL PET SHED7 KENTHURST RD

ROUND CORNER DURAL

ph. : 9651 1377 HEAVY PETTING9 BEATTIE STREET

BALMAIN

ph. : 9810 4439 HORNSBY VETERINARY HOSPITAL6 LEONARD STREET

HORNSBY

ph. : 9477 1233 KIWELLI KENNELS11349 NEW ENGLAND HWY

ARMIDALE

ph. : 9631 7777 PET WAREHOUSE1-3 LAWRENCE STREET

ALEXANDRIA

ph. : 9519 0444 PUP N DOG8/11 ROMFORD RD

KINGS PARK

ph. : 9621 1610 HEALTHY PET FOOD AND GROOMINGUNIT 2B -13 CARRINGTON RD

CASTLE HILL

ph. :98997122 GOLDMANS PETLAND13-15 CESSNOCK STREET

CESSNOCK

ph. : 4991 5520

Edited by Shona

I would have thought that buying the patties would be the expensive way to go???? I make my own meals for my dogs. It costs me around $40 per fortnight to feed my 4 Boxers. That is fresh mince (chicken and beef), offal, veges, chicken carcasses and Vitamin and mineral supplements & additives (apple cider vinegar and garlic).

I was looking into buying the patties, but I figured that making my own was a little cheaper, plus I kind of enjoy making the vege mash every weekend..... Oh, I spend $10 on fresh sardines per fortnight too...

BUt then it takes more time to do, which of course doesn't suit alot of lifestyles.... Where does the time go during the day???