Question On Training School

HR is at Heidelberg periodically. But it's not as local to him as the other centres. I haven't done Heidelberg for ages, for the same reason. But don't worry .... you'll get to know people down there (both handlers and instructors alike), if you haven't already.

How are you enjoying it, Annodam? How're your Basenji's going? Independent? Wilful? :love: ADT have a client with a Basenji puppy down at Boronia. He gives his owner a run for her money! :rofl:

Edited by Erny

HR is at Heidelberg periodically. But it's not as local to him as the other centres. I haven't done Heidelberg for ages, for the same reason. But don't worry .... you'll get to know people down there (both handlers and instructors alike), if you haven't already.

How are you enjoying it, Annodam? How're your Basenji's going? Independent? Wilful? :love: ADT have a client with a Basenji puppy down at Boronia. He gives his owner a run for her money! :rofl:

Yes I periodically go to Heidelburg however, I'm usually at Springvale or Cesterfield farm then at Boronia in the afternoon.

Jim and Claude are generally at Heidelburg