Perthies....

Anna H

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with using wet weather gear? :wave: You can hold the dog in one hand and the umbrella in the other :) If the teach' can get wet so can the pupils, what ya reckon Steve? : :)

Hey I completely agree with you!! It's only water!! But still, it's nice to think we're not going to get totally saturated, too :thumbsup:

What's wrong with using wet weather gear? :wave: You can hold the dog in one hand and the umbrella in the other :) If the teach' can get wet so can the pupils, what ya reckon Steve? : :)

Hey I completely agree with you!! It's only water!! But still, it's nice to think we're not going to get totally saturated, too :thumbsup:

I think it would be ok to be in the rain for a couple of hours but if its going to rain ALL day I would prefer to be undercover (specially since Ill have a 4 month corgi pup that's belly touches puddles when standing :thumbsup: )

I'll be there on Saturday and will be bringing Doug - but OH will be on standby to pick him up if need be.

here is my list of things to bring

- umbrella

- rain jacket

- chair

- tether stake

- doug

- water bowl and food rewards

- note pad and pen

anything I am missing? I am an EXTREME beginner so am going to need all the help I can get :laugh:

anything I am missing? I am an EXTREME beginner so am going to need all the help I can get ;)

I don't think so?!! Your list is more comprehensive than mine and I'm used to dog showing every weekend... although haven't for a while so I'm out of touch :laugh: