Perthies....

Anna H

i'm stuck as to what dag to bring. i don't have one of my own but have a choice of three.

the one that needs the most help is Roxy, i have so many questions about her, but her problems are also relatred to brain damage and she'd probably need to be muzzled most of the time.

then there is rusty, he has a few little quirks, like he'll bite you if you grab his collar, but that is about it.

and then there is jame, he has no formal training and lack basic manners but he is an absolute sweetheart and will be the least stress.

what you you guys recon will be the best dog to bring to the thingy?

i'll just add that i would love to take Roxy, but i feel that she is beyond help.

Christe

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, you lot are a bloody joke. I just talked to Steve, from @22 definites in the thread and about 5 possibles we only have 8 confirmed - disgraceful! :whisper:

Always the way..........

I can't confirm fully until I know the dates. Have told k9 of one weekend I am definitely not available. The rest will be available either one or both days.

So I think it is a catch 22. Can't organise dates until we have the numbers and can't confirm until we have the dates!

K9: Ok I am PMing everyone on the list again right now, the date will be August 19th & 20th...

Just for interest, what I hope to cover is:

Training in drive for begginners.

Training the reliable recall.

Solving Behaviour problems.

Loose leash walking

The Competitors edge

& more...

im really looking forward to it! i hope we can get up the numbers so it can go ahead. i have SO much to learn!

*i'll be the shy one hiding in the corner with a screaming corgi pup* haha

I'm really looking forward to it aswell.

Didnt realise you were in WA Bikle, bonus, I get to meet a baby Corgi, yeah :hug:

Yep - WA born and bred :hug:.

Its definately going to be great to put some faces to the WA 'names' here on DOL. hehe. *HOPEFULLY* I will bring the little monster. He will only be 16 weeks old at the time of the course. Will have to see how he is behaving closer to the date. At the moment he would just eat everyone's ankles off.

oh gawd - SO SO much to learn. haha.

K9: Thanks to the people that have responded to the PMS emails etc...

I too look forward to meeting you all...

You can all see how many great friends I have made interstate & the way we can all talk the same lingo on training.

So many people are getting great results with their dogs in my training methods, this is one of the greatest things for me to see...

I hope to make it to Perth to meet you all & help you understand your dogs better, I feel that once people learn to see things "K9 style", it makes training their dogs so much easier from then on in...

Fingers crossed... :hug: but it looks better every day...