Perthies....

Anna H

Thankyou K9force, chiko has sent me a pm as well, sounds great, I am also wondering I'm sure that i saw somewhere that you could bring the doggie friend along as well, i would love to bring my new one Chloe with me, as she is the one I am having probs with. :laugh:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Please Please keep me informed on this....If nec. I will race down to Perth area to be there and then back track a bit to see the pats I missed!

But as I have not been to Perth or WA before I will need some really good directions to get to wherever it is being held!

Thanks

Annie and her boyz

• 3 weeks later...

my pup will be only 14 weeks old by the start of august.

would love to come.. but not sure if it would be of any benefit to a little corgi that won't even be toilet trained properly!!?

Please Please Please keep me informed on this....If nec. I will race down to Perth area to be there and then back track a bit to see the pats I missed!

But as I have not been to Perth or WA before I will need some really good directions to get to wherever it is being held!

Thanks

Annie and her boyz

No speeding Annie!!!! You will enjoy it. Hope to catch you soon in Victoria. Or at the NAT in WA.

Come on Perth people! Where has all the interest gone :p

K9 has sent the PM out to everyone who was initially interested, but so far there hasn't been enough response to make it happen.

Get replying to the PM from K9 Force if you want a Workshop in Perth!!

Hmmmm last few comments not sounding very positive and I really want this workshop to go ahead!

Can someone pls send me course details, dates, costs etc? I have 3 friends with dogs who may be interested.

Wondering as well would it be worth putting a poster up at the dog park at Whiteman Park? They were advertising there a few months back for hydrobathing, dont see why a training workshop couldnt be advertised too???

K9: I have got a lot of names, not quite as many as I need as yet.

The flights from NSW - WA are quite expensive so thats why it costs what it does. (About 5 times what it costs to go to Victoria or QLD)

For the topic, I was going to (next week) send an email to those that have responded with some options of what you wold like covered.

I can do an open workshop, behaviour based workshop, training methods or tips, specific training info etc etc...

I am happy to do either...

But n=have no fear, Im sure we will get there!

Edited by K9 Force

K9: I have got a lot of names, not quite as many as I need as yet.

The flights from NSW - WA are quite expensive so thats why it costs what it does. (About 5 times what it costs to go to Victoria or QLD)

That's because we live at the @rse end of the country, MILESSSSS from anywhere. Did you know Perth is the most isolated city in the world? :p

I can do an open workshop, behaviour based workshop, training methods or tips, specific training info etc etc...

Yes please, all of the above :confused:

I sent k9_force an email yesterday via the website about workshops in WA as I hadn't seen this thread yet. Interestingly enough I haven't heard back from them!!! Does that mean you are only looking for DOLers for this workshop? Although since I am now a DOLer anyway I guess it doesn't matter.

So I would possibly be interested, but really depends on dates as I have a busy dog and horse schedule already :laugh:

All of the emails that I recieved in regards to the Perth workshop have been added to the list, no matter where they have come from.

As mentioned above that list will get an email soon...

Fair enough. As I said I hadn't seen this thread and so was just a bit put off that a business had ignored my email :laugh:

and the second windiest!! second to Chicago!

K9: gee that blows.... :thumbsup:

Just letting any readers know I have sent an email to those that have emailed me, if you didnt get it, I havent got yours!

Let me know...

Edited by K9 Force