Jr. Is Now Gone

Becky in Oz

RIP Jr. :mad , not a puppy nor a dog, rather a tiny 4-5 week old rescue kitten.

You never had a chance you poor, poor soul.

Tears are shed for knowing you for just over 48 hours. RIP Jr. Chase all the little rays of sunshine to sprinkle and scatter them around on those below you.

RIP Jr. :wave:

Edited by Becky in Oz

I am so sorry Becky, I understand just how you feel. You think that you have saved them and you can now make it better, but someone has other plans for them and they are taken away leaving us to wonder why.

RIP little kitty, may you run free and be happy, but watch out you Kira and Pippa they like to chase cats

Chin up Becky I am thinking of you

Not so weird. He was a fighter to the very end and we were all giving him the best chance we could.

Okay, I feel really stupid, but more weird. This kitten wasn't pts like I was informed he would be. It's a soap opera in its own rights.

Jr is currently right next to be snoozing away after snacking on some chicken/ He's breathing is much better, but he is very sick.

It's all very weird indeed.

Ed- typos and add first two lines

Edited by Becky in Oz

Because I couldn't authorise pts vet delivered him to me for the night. Here I had alreay thought he was gone. So I basically fed him and watched him closely. He's better but still not 100%. Vet will call me later and we'll go from there. Like I said, it's all circumstances playing out weirdly.

Maybe the moons are lined up for this little guy????

I was with you while you meowed your last meow and took your last breath.

Thank you for coming back home to me for your last evening and day. We enjoyed having you in our family and part of our lives even for that short time and glad you spent it with us rather than anywhere else.

You really gave it your best little fellow. We all wanted to give you a fair chance, but alas... RIP Jr. :p

PC210037.jpg

PC220048.jpg

ETA 2nd pic of beautiful Jr.

Edited by Becky in Oz