Ok Bodie is

Your dog's drives

Prey = 60

Pack = 70

Defense - Fight = 20

Defense - Flight = 10

lol would have thought his prey drive would have been higher tho

but maybe im missing something in my observations

I think the chasing the cat or stalking things in the grass question was hard as they were together, he plays with the cat but doesnt chase her (lol with 3 legs she dont move that fast) but he is a great rabbit stalker... dont know if he catches any tho

Isn't this a fun way to fill in some time on a Saturday afternoon!!! Currently raining here.

BTW, my hint of the week is not to try to remove hard ice while defrosting an upright freezer. Your hand may stick to the ice.

Lablover with sore hand/paw.

lol better than defrosting the freezer at any rate!!!

Hey Julie you going to come watch Bodie for a little bit at the Berwick flyball on the 12th?? not as snazzy as retrieving trials but not bad to watch :laugh:

LOL maybe you could show me how to put his preydrive on to his tug toy, he is a fool for it right up until he races then he could care less he is not that ball motivated either which is weird when we throw the ball after practice he just wants to run with the others no real focus on the ball but after racing he is "look what i've got mum its a BALL!!" and rolls it around with his feet???

so maybe if you see him run you might see something to help :D

Jen

ok late with my scores coz we had a wee blackout

kiki scored:

Prey = 15

Pack = 65

Defense - Fight = 10

Defense - Flight = 35

zara scored:

Prey = 45

Pack = 40

Defense - Fight = 40

Defense - Flight = 10

edited coz i hdnt even finished yet!! sheesh! :laugh:

Edited by cactus

lol better than defrosting the freezer at any rate!!!

Hey Julie you going to come watch Bodie for a little bit at the Berwick flyball on the 12th?? not as snazzy as retrieving trials but not bad to watch :laugh:

LOL maybe you could show me how to put his preydrive on to his tug toy, he is a fool for it right up until he races then he could care less he is not that ball motivated either which is weird when we throw the ball after practice he just wants to run with the others no real focus on the ball but after racing he is "look what i've got mum its a BALL!!" and rolls it around with his feet???

so maybe if you see him run you might see something to help :D

Jen

Sure Sparty!!! Is the flyball competition at Akoonah Park? Hit me with an Email and advise me of a time which suits.

Oh cautious one :p , the interpretations will come later.   Less chance of tweeking the choices.

Nah, coz see I know where the *edit* button is! :mad :p :D

edited to add my hypothetical dream dog's scores:

Prey = 0

Pack = 70

Defense - Fight = 15

Defense - Flight = 10

:laugh: :p :D

Edited by cactus

Damm, your good, Cactus cautious one. Computers are still rather a mystery to me. I have been shown certain (what I call) tricks, LOL, on the computer, time and time again, but I loose patience when been taught. Strange really, as I am so patient when training a dog.

I have been shown certain (what I call) tricks, LOL, on the computer, time and time again, but I loose patience when been taught.

LOL lablover! My problem is one of memory rather than patience- my kids got frustrated with me years ago because I was constantly asking "whats that command again?" and they'd say ALT Tab mum!!! ALT Tab!!! In the end they wrote it on a post-it note and stuck it to the monitor. Many months later it had lost its sticky and blew away... again I had to ask what do I hit- ALT ... ???? TAB!!!! :laugh:

They really thought I was taking the mickey, but alt tab is such a meaningless phrase, it just wouldn't stick in my memory. :D