Farting!

Teebs

Ok, Atlas is the stinky dog in my house, always silent killers :mad

Yesterday afternoon Kaos started farting, LOUD ones (i took her over to my new neighbour to meet... she told me how sweet she is.. then Kaos started letting them rip :rofl: )

anyway, this has been goin on for 24 hours, no change in anything. Still eating the same food, same exercize..

I need some ideas before she gasses us all

I have always found too much gas can come from them eating something different, but you said that you haven't changed her diet... How is her poo? I have also found if one of my dogs was a bit constipated they would fart more than usual...

Hope she's ok and you don't suffer from carbon monoxide posioning :rofl:

Anne

I have always found too much gas can come from them eating something different, but you said that you haven't changed her diet... How is her poo? I have also found if one of my dogs was a bit constipated they would fart more than usual...

Hope she's ok and you don't suffer from carbon monoxide posioning :rofl:

Anne

ohhhhh

Im an idiot!!!

I did a poop scoop today and there wasnt as much as normal - didnt think anything of it till you said that!!

Ok, is there anything i can give her to help her a bit? or let let her go and let nature happen??

(off to ebay to find some gas masks)

Actually, I as thinking that if you're feeling a little revengeful have yourself a really rich yummy meal then when you feel like 'expressing', close yourself in the smallest room in the house WITH ATLAS and 'let it rip' !! :rofl::mad:cry::(

Sorry, all too funny!

Sam

When we're talking about farts... sorry to hijack the tread but...

If Lorence makes a loud one, he freaks out, turns over and puts his nose where the sound came from... yes... his bum :rofl: And stays there for like a minute trying to figure out why that funny sound smells :cry:

Hope she's gettng better :mad

If Lorence makes a loud one, he freaks out, turns over and puts his nose where the sound came from... yes... his bum  :rofl: And stays there for like a minute trying to figure out why that funny sound smells  :(

I think he's embarrassed and is trying to sniff it all up before you detect his little slip :mad:cry:

edited coz its late and I'm tired and typing gibberish (well more so than usual) :(

Edited by cactus

This is a welcomed problem in my house from one of my dogs...

I always get away with letting one go now :rofl:

If only they knew the truth!! :(:cry: I'd have a cork inserted somewhere rather uncomfortable but hey...if ya can't fart in ya own house??!!!

edited to say...MY GOD, I can't believe I just wrote that :mad

Edited by Ivy

I have that trouble  :rofl:

I use yoghurt and chopped parsley..gets rid of the stinkies

You or the dog? :mad I'm assuming your talking about the pooch?!!

that's right...girls/ladies DON"T FART do they :cry:

Edited by Ivy

This is a welcomed problem in my house from one of my dogs...

I always get away with letting one go now :rofl:

If only they knew the truth!! :(:cry: I'd have a cork inserted somewhere rather uncomfortable but hey...if ya can't fart in ya own house??!!!

edited to say...MY GOD, I can't believe I just wrote that :mad

:( :(

Poor you. I know exactly what you mean with the farts! I do have the solution. put them on the barf diet! I have minibulls and I raise my puppies on it too. When they go to their new homes sometimes the new owners are not comfortable with it and put them on 'complete foods' and the next thing they are sending me posts because they are being gassed! Once they return to the barf food the air clears. Bull breeds seems very inclined to be gassy. I have heard that the next best thing to Barf is royal canin. Have not tried it myself. I'd stay away from the pal for bullies or buy gas masks! Best of luck.