Herding With Herding Guy

Thanks Geoff. Training dogs in all facets intrigues me. I am little um.......possessed, some might say, :D

Could I ask you to Email me when your next training weekend is organised?.

Kelpiecuddles,

I know my and my dogs limitations :D I think my labs would be great on the send outs (or do you call them send aways?). I am absolutely sure they have no eye clap.

Here is one of mine after being on a hidden retrieve. Working dogs, you just have to love them!!!!

2322.jpg

Training dogs in all facets intrigues me. I am little um.......possessed, some might say,  :D

Intrigues me as well, should make for an interesting evening of conversation - make sure you've got time because I can chat dogs as long as I can work 'em. :D

Could I ask you to Email me when your next training weekend is organised?.

Sure will.

I know my and my dogs limitations ;) I think my labs would be great on the send outs (or do you call them send aways?).  I am absolutely sure they have no eye clap.

I have a lab that comes in for training and herding - he's not bad at all. He is a loose eyed dog as some herding breeds are as well.

Look forward to meeting you and your charges.

Dave

Guest cloverfdch

Cant wait :D. I found out yesterday that my new BC girl works herself, she needs very little direction :D. So all i need to do now is build up some team work with her and i will finally (Well hopefully) have a dog i can trial with (Elvis needs a little more work lol).

I'm not sure if I'm interested. Would Jyra be able to come to an activity day, considering she doesn't like other dogs? The date would also depend, whether I am working or not, and how busy I am with assignments, etc. I would like to do more herding practice too, but not sure if I could afford it, with hopefully getting a mortgage.

yes please count me in

can u let me know by email too what dates

please dont choose dates near the start of march (3rd, 4th, 5th of march)

i have to go away to a wedding :) so any time after then would be good ;)

but then i am going away to SA for a week, the 2nd last week in march :eek:

so some time between then would be good :) ;)

;) sorry for trying to choose the dates for u

but let me know when u can

Cooper and i are pretty keen to come and harrass those poor sheep again :mad:)

cheers sam