There Will Only Ever Be One 'ac'

macdolly

After so much longing and waiting, and the wonderful generosity of his breeders in Denmark, it is with so much sadness that we lost our beautiful 'AC' just 13 days after arriving in Australia

So much trepidation in getting him, so much excitement and so much love - and he was the dog of our dreams, the very very best cocker we have had the pleasure of being loved by in the past 19 years !

Such a cruel twist of fate, when you finally get what you think is the very very best, and will do so much for you, that it is so quickly taken away

This lovely boy will never ever be forgotten, and although a week has passed the tears have still not stopped flowing

We only got to love you in person for such a short period of time, but loved you from afar for many years - we will always think of you, our lovely boy, 'AC'

Int/Hun/SU(u)/Fin/SK/A/VDH/VDH KLB/Den/Nord/Berlin Sieger 03 and 05/NZ Ch Sheerclever Out of Reach at Macdolly (imp Denmark)

Taken way too early . You will never be forgotten

23/10/01 - 20/3/06 - but at Rainbow Bridge forever and beyond

Our love and kisses forever

post-2119-1143783186_thumb.jpg

Edited by macdolly

:shhh::(:) Macdolly so very sorry to hear of your loss, I know all the anticipation of getting a dog from overseas, and the joy I had with him for 9 years, but ohhhhh for you 13 short days, my heart is breaking for you.

• 2 weeks later...