3 Years Today Since You Passed "brodie"

InspectorRex

3 years ago today we farewelled our beautiful Sable Rough Collie "Brodie" aka Nauglamir Seabrooke C.D.X to the Rainbow Bridge due to him having a massive stroke after having a neighbourhood lout throwing an axe handle over the fence at him. :eek:

"Brodie" we sought and fought justice for you and that sod was found guilty of your death and put on 12mths bond but as was typical for him he broke the Law again and is now in gaol.

You were a very fit and healthy 14yo lad, even the Vet said at your birthday check-up that you should easily live another 2-3 years :laugh:

Your "Nanna" ( my Mum) joined you at the Bridge a few months down the track and last 15/7/2005 your beautful "sister" Maggie" aka Aust.Champion Go Get Em Legal also joined you, she loved you so much.

ONE DAY MY SWEET BABY WE WILL ALL BE REUNITED

Love Colleen( Mummy) and your "Poppy"( my Dad)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That young wipper snapper in my avatar is called "Phoebe" and is a distant relative of yours and very much like you in her mannerisms

Edited by InspectorRex

My thoughts are with you on your very sad anniversary :cool: as I know how hard anniversaries are to deal with - very distressing to hear that creep's actions caused the premature passing of your baby Brodie - as they say "what goes around comes around".

Brodie was obviously a very loved boy and his memory will be treasured by you and your family forever. RIP Brodie

Sending cyber :mad:) :D to you Colleen, I must have missed this the day you posted. Poor Brodie died because some idiot decided to pick on a defenceless old dog, what a pathetic excuse for a human being :)

Brodie will be watching over you at the bridge together with Maggie and Bundy I'm sure :vomit:

Regards,

Corine

Thanks everyone for your beautiful words. "Brodie" was a One in a Million dog, even appearing on National TV, Good Morning Australia, with Bert Newton and Phillip Brady for the 40th Anniversary of the making of the original LASSIE movie.

He often appeared at hospital days and performed for the sick and frail and he just loved it if he found anyone in a wheelchair- captive pats.

God bless you my Special one. Till we meet again

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

:rofl: What a tragedy is the loss of such a special boy. It's wonderful that he had such a long life, but a dreadful thing to go the way he did. At least he made the most of his time.

Lynne.