New Addition To The Fur Family

BrunoBella

Finally got my new GSP puppy on Friday. He is huge. After four days of constant supervision Bruno and Bella are getting on fine. Bella gets a bit sick of him now and then so Bruno goes in his crate so she can have a rest. Bruno has already figured out how to catapult himself through my large, high dog door which is a trick we are not encouraging until he gets a bit taller.

We are all sort of getting a bit of sleep at night :laugh:

I want to stay and play with them day and night.

There are some picis below (had trouble attaching them first!)

Edited by BellasPerson

Bought Bruno a little bed so he wouldn't sidle over to Bella and chew Bella's ears. Found him sleeping in her big bed and her trying to squeeze into his :cool: . Not sure who initiated that....

Both now sleeping in the correct bed as of 5 minutes ago. Would take a picture but the flash would wake everyone up :D .

Bruno sitting still for a second...

post-4260-1146061375_thumb.jpg

He comes from Moruada kennels same as Bella. Bella and he are second cousins (She's from Macky (Minado American Express) and Moruada Wild at Heart.)

Bruno is from Breaker and Libby, don't have the papers yet so don't remember their full names. Libby and Bella have the same father (Macky) so are cousins.

Human parents is just me!

Bruno is lovely - so confident and happy :love: . I am so glad I got another dog!

Dad, Mum and sibs attached...

post-4260-1146305304_thumb.jpg

post-4260-1146305383_thumb.jpg

Edited by BellasPerson

Thanks guys. I will post more pics along the way. I have 100 already!!

There are such different colours on GSPs - I love the white flecked spots on my two cause they are distinct. I spent a lot of time researching to make sure I found dogs with a good temperament, and these definitely fit.

Bruno is chewing on Bella's ears again, I am getting some subtle complaints :love:. I give him a chew toy but Bella takes it off him so then he chews her ears.

Hey, no-one picked up my deliberate mistake: sharing a father makes you sisters not cousins! Or half sisters in this case. That makes Bruno Bella's nephew :D .

Edited by BellasPerson

Do any GSP owners know what their boy puppies weigh/ed. I put bruno on the scales at 10 weeks he weighs 9kgs :thumbsup: I think he is going to be enormous!! I can't remember how much Bella weighed at that age but don't think it was anywhere near that amount.

Just took Bruno to the vet for a check-up and he is quite normal for his age - all GSP boys must be that big. Bella weighed 4.8kgs at the same stage!

Edited by BellasPerson

his dad's pretty big, so he will also be a chunky but. Also not sure how big the litter was but he might have got all the food!! lol...

i have a large boy, dont worry too much, but try to get him to grow slowly if you can..

Thanks Rugerfly

I have cut down his food a bit per the vets instructions. I am not worried about him being too big, just interested to see how tall he will be! I'm renovating and the dogs will be getting a bigger laundry to sleep in so there will be more room for them then :thumbsup:

Thanks