Eagle Pack - For A Puppy

My boy went through a 15kg bag of Holistic chicken. He's just about to finish Holistic fish 6.8kg bag. I'm going to get the holistic duck next time. I hope he likes it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I have a very fussy dog here. I have tried many brands of dry foods and she gets bored so easily. After reading how good eagle pack is, I get a sample of holistic chicken..she eats it for the first 2 days but after that she doesn't want it anymore! Even though I mixed it with wet food, she can manage to pick the dry food out and only eat the wet food!

Does anyone have this experience before? I dont want to feed her raw meat...

Thanks!!

Candy, a vet nurse just recommended Eagle Pack to me today.

I'd been saying how our tibbies eat any new dry food for a week at the most...then carry on as if they're being asked to eat pebbles. I was wondering if I could mix it with any liquid. That's when the vet nurse said that her fussy small dog consistently likes one of the Eagle Pack dry foods (I got the impression there were various kinds).

Hi everyone,

I have a very fussy dog here. I have tried many brands of dry foods and she gets bored so easily. After reading how good eagle pack is, I get a sample of holistic chicken..she eats it for the first 2 days but after that she doesn't want it anymore! Even though I mixed it with wet food, she can manage to pick the dry food out and only eat the wet food!

Does anyone have this experience before? I dont want to feed her raw meat...

Thanks!!

why would you NOT want to feed her raw meat.? just curious..

Hm...perhaps I should try the other flavour of the eagle pack...

Has anyone tried Nutro before...I read that even fussiest one will like to eat it...but I couldn't find it in melbourne yet..

And Rexy, I just don't like my dog to eat raw meat...I find it a bit disgusting (sorry....no offence)...and we live in apartment as well..so she is an indoor dog.

Thanks!

Yay! I found a way around our tibbie girls eating any new dry food for a week at most...& then total rejection.

They like an excellent dog roll called Tuckertime (only available from vets). So I cut each Tib girl's portion of Tuckertime into squares, sprinkled the latest rejected dry food on top...then pushed those kibble bits in with my palms & fingers. Didn't take long....just like putting raisins or almonds on top of some baking.

They ate every scrap of the Tuckertime with the dry food imbedded.

Edited by mita

Well the furbabies got their first taste of Eagle Pack tonight, woofed it down, they seemed to really enjoy it (though I always mix kibble and yoghurt together) but they didn't turn their nose up at it...I will see whether or not it has any impact on them in other ways...

Will be sure to keep you informed :eek:

Yay! I found a way around our tibbie girls eating any new dry food for a week at most...& then total rejection.

They like an excellent dog roll called Tuckertime (only available from vets). So I cut each Tib girl's portion of Tuckertime into squares, sprinkled the latest rejected dry food on top...then pushed those kibble bits in with my palms & fingers. Didn't take long....just like putting raisins or almonds on top of some baking.

They ate every scrap of the Tuckertime with the dry food imbedded.

Wow...sounds like a great idea! I might try the same thing as well...But perhaps I will try with other brand of dog roll since I guess it might be a bit harder to find the Tuckertime.

THanks!

• 3 months later...