Dean Rankin?

i dont know where this idiot got my email address from but he keeps sending me out spam emails on how to train my Belgian Malinois :laugh:

just for the people who dont know what we are talking about here is a copy of his latest email he sent out....

Never Before Seen Dog Training Manual Added 02-02-2007!

'Today Only (02-02-2007) - Get Over 300 Pages Of Ultra Rare Dog Training Secrets Absolutely FREE!'

Plus, Get A Third Dog Training Manual That's Never Been Released To The Public Until Today -- Absolutely Free -- But You MUST Act Now Because This Unreleased 'Mystery Manual' Won't Be Around For Long!

Click Here For Full Details

Dear Jeff (and Belgian Shepherd Malinois)

Today only, (02-02-2007), I've decided to give you and Belgian Shepherd Malinois THREE rare training manuals ...absolutely free.

Here's How To Get 339 Pages Of Dog Training Secrets

For Nothing

All you have to do is test drive my acclaimed Belgian-Malinois training system and see if it works with your Belgian Shepherd Malinois

Click here right now for the special page where you and Belgian Shepherd Malinois can see these rare manuals. (You'll see two rare manuals being offered here. The third has never been released to the public until today, and you're one of the only people in the world to ever hear about it. Because of the confidential nature of the third manual, I have decided not to post pictures of it. Here's the page (click right here)

This Is The ONLY Place On Earth

You'll Find These Rare Manuals

Listen, these aren't some generic 'dog books' you'll find at your local pet store. In fact, the only place you can get these is through me at this special page right here: Click here for the special page.

(I had to pay through the nose to do this but I'm sure it'll be worth it :-)

Oh - and I almost forgot ...

These Rare Manuals Are Only Guaranteed

For Today, 02-02-2007

At midnight on 02-02-2007, I plan to take this special page down and offer these manuals for sale at $39.99 each. The third 'mystery manual' may never be released again for any price.

So if you want yours free, go here before midnight!

Click here to get these rare books at no extra cost.

Talk soon,

Dean Rankin

P.S. In case you're wondering if my guaranteed training course really works, consider these facts:

As of 02-02-2007, 3061 other dogs have been trained on this exact system. That's 3,061 other dog owners just like you who decided to take action and banish their dog's behavior problems forever.

Edited by Jeff Jones

I have had many emails from this guy & I haven't replied once, if he is that good why is he bombarding people with emails??? also he writes silly stuff in his emails about Amstaffs (SOMEHOW HE KNOWS i HAVE AN AMSTAFF & HE KNOWS HER NAME IS mALLEE - HE NEVER MENTIONS MY OTHER XBREED DOG - DOES HE GET DETAILS OF THE REGISTER???- sorry, not yelling I just accidently hit Caps Lock!!)

He says thaings about Amstaffs being hard to train & he has the 'secret' to unlocking Mallee's obedience - oooooooooh pleeeease!!!! :laugh: He refers to the difficulties I must have toilet training Mallee, however Mallee is an inside dog & we have never had a problem toilet training her - so I decided then he had nothing to offer me.

lol i have hd those exact same e mails, but about my lab boy who crossed the bridge last march,, i keep getting them

just delete.... money making rubbish. better off going to local obed club..

• 2 weeks later...

Dean Rankin is the "Pen Name" for Frank Kern, an "Internet Marketer" who was successfully prosecuted by the FTC in 2003:

http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/dojsweep/03...k4globalstp.pdf

and forced to pay a fine of a quarter of a million dollars.

he now promotes various niche products through the use of a number of disposable "throw away" websites.

In this example, he is promoting a generic dog training "course" that he implies is tailered specifically for your dog breed.

How he does this is by using email opt-in forms on the above mentioned "throw away" websites that collect your name/dogs name, etc. He in turn plugs that info into an automatically emailed sales pitch (actually multiple sales pitches, sent via an autoresponder).

Here's a few of the "throw away" domains he's currently using to pull in sales leads (these are the ones I found when searching for "Brittany Spaniel Training" on google):

http://15minutedogtraining.com/

http://BrittanyTrainer.com

http://www.dog-e-news.com/Brittany%2520Spaniel_.php

http://pupvillage.com/o/Brittany%2520Spaniel_.php

Incidently....since he is using four different Google Adwords accounts to essentially monoploize four ad postions on google's search results page (which violated their advertising rules), he could be easily shot down were enough people to turn him into google