Lure Coursing - Victoria.

:laugh: so his insanity is good for something! I think I'll add that to his resume "His 'enthusiasm' has helped other dogs gain confidence and get psyched about lure coursing"

I think I need to get him a little racing coat that says "It's a HAPPY sound"

We will be there if we don't have a double booking.

Don't you hate when you have two dog activities at once, then you wish you had attended the other one that you could have gone to, as the one you decided to go to turned out to be a flop. Hope you can all make sense of that last sentence.

Watch out for my toller who loves to go into the blue tunnel at the end in search of the bag that he knows is hiding there.

... and then she stood on the Bordeaux's clackers and it was onn for young and old :p

Sorry but that just conjures up the funniest image :)

Pity you don't get sleepy puppies out of it. Scout crashes as soon as she gets back in the car and is usually asleep before we even make it out onto the hwy then she drags herself to bed when we get home and sleeps for HOURS!! :laugh:

H everyone, :laugh:

Thrilled that the regulars will be there on 16-7-06 and great to get some new interest.

I unfortunately can't be there has we will hopefully be tracking Buzz (ridgeback) and Jet (GWP) that weekend. However if we don't get a track on the Sunday we will be lure coursing.

I have been hanging out to see the bordeaux have a go and am spewing I will miss the first attempt.

Tyler will be more than welcome to do whatever makes the two of you happy and comfortable.

Sorry for the delay in answering all the questions. The answers to all questions are on the RRCV website and contained in the lure coursing guidelines.

Lure coursing is for all breeds and cross breeds. I have seen gundogs that do a better job than some sight hounds and vice versa. Some of our ridgebacks are not interested while others go beserk. We encourage all dogs to have a go, and if they don't get it the first time we will help encourage their interest.

We do have another day scheduled for Saturday 5 August 2006 in conjunction with the lure racing club (terriers). This day will be in a different format thn usual and is designd to give a new experience to people in the dog world. It is advertised on page 24 of the May Vicdog. More details at a later date.

Anyway, thanks for the great response and I enjoy the enthusiasm that these messages create.

Enjoy the dogs.

Darren.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Spikespuppy- I'll bring Ziggy if I can convince someone to come to hold onto him for me! If he does come it will be his last outing entire, he will be getting his manhood removed sometime during the week after *evil laugh* I don't know if he will be old enough for a run, at the moment he is too clumsy to run a straight line :confused:

I'll hold him, he's such a devine little Angel :laugh: I'm hoping Rosie will be more switched on this time as we have been doing herding, she can't shame her Mumma two times in a row can she :confused::):laugh:

Oiiii Jeffers, will you and the lovely Lacey and manly Max be coming :rofl: