K9 Force - Ballarat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tollersowned Posted 5th Jul 2006 - 10:48 PM

Steve, what else are you doing while down in Victoria?

I would love for you too actually show me how to train in drive with my two dogs so would be interested if you are doing private sessions.

ME 2 :):rofl: ;) :thumbsup::rofl::mad :D :mad

I would love for you too actually show me how to train in drive with my two dogs so would be interested if you are doing private sessions.

K9: Ok, the whisper is at this point, 1 - 2 days workshop with another training business, that will mean they will sell the tickets & anyone can go, in the Melbourne city area sort of..

Also possibly a 3 day retriever seminar, also private consults, also the Ballarat workshop & one very special day that has yet to be confirmed, the events on this day will be the best yet...

Looks like I will be living there huh? ;)

Guest Clover
My personal interests are 'Drive training' and dealing with 'Fear/Aggression Issues'

Me too! especially for fear issues.

Also possibly a 3 day retriever seminar, also private consults, also the Ballarat workshop & one very special day that has yet to be confirmed, the events on this day will be the best yet...

Looks like I will be living there huh? :laugh:

That's a bit unfair hinting at a very special day and leaving it at that. Now I want to know what it is. :confused: When are you going to tell?

I think a lot of Victorians would be quite happy for you to live down here. :confused:

Thanks everyone the replies. I'll make up a list of numbers of people, the subjects you're interested in and any other queries and take it back to the club committee.

I get the feeling most people would prefer a whole day and that drive and dog/dog aggression and fear aggression are the topics most people want.

A question for Steve - Would dog/dog and fear aggression be considered one topic for this exercise?

Hopenfox and ImaShepHead don't forget to ask at your clubs. Thanks

Edited by 2tollers

I would definitely be interested but it would all depend on when it is and cost at the moment.

I'd be in to but i guess it would depend if we were welcome....

You dip stick. Of course you'd be welcome.

That's a bit unfair hinting at a very special day and leaving it at that.

K9: no, its totally unfair lol, its called drive building!

Here is some more..

This day that Im working on will run from 9am - 9pm.....

I look forward to this more than any workshop I have done for a while...

There will something for everyone...

It has never been done before.....

I cant say more than that now... :confused:

Now I want to know what it is.

K9: of course you do...

When are you going to tell?

K9: As soon as I have the details set, could be a month or so before that happens...

A question for Steve - Would dog/dog and fear aggression be considered one topic for this exercise?

K9: sure, I can make that work well...

LB:

I'd be in to but i guess it would depend if we were welcome....

K9: I cant see why not?

K9: Ok, the whisper is at this point, 1 - 2 days workshop with another training business, that will mean they will sell the tickets & anyone can go, in the Melbourne city area sort of..

Looks like I will be living there huh? :confused:

Sounds great, dont forget to keep us updated as i am definately wanting to come to a few of those......whatever the special thing is im in for it, i love surprises lol

How long do private consults usually go for?

I'm up for anymore K9 workshops in the Melb area. I went to one day at Lablover's in November and am really annoyed that I didn't get myself organised for May. I'm near Werribee and I'll travel pretty much anywhere within reason (I've just driven back from Sale today, so I'm not afraid of a drive :confused:) . And I'm not working anymore so I'm available on almost any day of the week (childcare and partner's work committments allowing).

I'm very interested in training in drive. I have one girl (kelpiexacd) who seems to have drive to burn and I just don't know how to best use/direct it and another girl (kelpiex) who doesn't seem to have much, if any - at least I've never seen her turned on the way the other girl can be.