Goodbye Little Dude

Baxlse

I don’t come in here very often, I find it way too sad & crying at work is not a good look!

However, I think enough time has passed to enable me to write my farewell to my beloved little dude, Mick, who passed away on the 30/06/06. To those who knew him, Mick was often described as unique, casual, bold, stubborn, independent, courageous & determined. He was a character who never let anything get him down, even when he went blind, his spirit & mind were still willing & it was always still full steam ahead even though his little body was slowly starting to lose the battle.

I think about you every day, little dude & I still struggle with the decision I made to let you go but I know you’re not suffering anymore & that makes losing you just a bit easier to deal with. I hope you find my Sasha at the bridge, you’ll like her, she’s as unique as you are!

post-5945-1153968429_thumb.jpg

Edited by Baxlse

Another one who should not come on this thread but something always draws me to it.

So sorry for your loss of little Dude, he certainly was a beautiful boy, was he a Corgi?

There is plenty of company up there with all the fur babies gone before belonging to DOL members who also were very much loved and adored, as was your Little Dude.

Fly free of pain to the :D

post-6593-1154000172.gif

Thanks guys.

Mjosa, he was a Chihuahua but I don't know what his lineage was so there may have been something else in there somewhere along the way & he had always been a very big boy for a Chihuahua, especially when he was next to my purebred girl who is half his size.

post-5945-1154043063_thumb.jpg