The Antics Of Our Pup.

David See

The relentless destruction is one thing but this is another:

The pup, an 11 month old Kelpie Cross Border Collie, undoes our other dog's collar whenever they are together and left alone. She doesn't pull it off, she UNDOES IT COMPLETELY.

I have NO IDEA how she does it, but she has learned how to undo the collar. It is not just pulled off, it is completely undone. I thought I was imagining things for a while until it kept happening.

Amazing.

Hehehehe the little buggers are smart aren't they!

I would take the collars off both of them. Many times have dogs got their jaws caught IN the collars and major damage has or even death has occured. Neither or mine wear collars when running in teh yard.

Did anyone see the dog on Funniest Home Video show that pushed the chair out from under the table - over to the kitchen bench so that it could get the food on top?

They are smart little buggers when they want to be.

Guest Stevie'sGreat

Smart little Stevie, the day we bought her first check chain, picked it up off the coffee table and walked over in front of us and dropped it down a crack in the floorboards - the only place in the house it could happen. Then sat and looked at us as if to say 'oops, oh dear, well sorry but I can't understand what happened then'! We fished it out with a coathanger and she hasn't tried again, but the trainer said there are no coincidences or accidents with some puppies, they really do know what they're doing!

Did anyone see the dog on Funniest Home Video show that pushed the chair out from under the table - over to the kitchen bench so that it could get the food on top?

I have one of those! She first started when she discovered there were chocolate on the table one day and she actually unwrapped the chocolates!

I often find chairs moved or her on the table! She will still do it to try and get the cat food.

Bikle i saw that

and it was a beagle

what ive got

and he would so do something like that

Also, i have one of those collars that undoes so the mouth does not get caught when playing with dogs.

break collars they are called.