Help ... One Puppy Undoes Other's Collar

dogsonly

I annoy my vets - any time the 4 of mine (2 dogs 2 cats) are in, i get the chip checked

Strange, my vets check it each time I come in... at least they did for my other dog. I quite like them going without collars for a while - they seem calmer when inside if they don't have a collar. They are also getting used to our routine which is helping them settle down with us.

I have responded to peer pressure ;) and removed my collars. The yard is totally escape proof and its easy to get a dog back if you still have the other :laugh:

They look beautiful without their collars but I felt very insecure for the first few hours.

We're all used to it now ;)

This is weird :thumbsup: ... anyone experienced this. My moggie puppy seems to be undoing the collar of the other dog during the night. We did not experience this problem before he came. I have checked the collar to make sure it is on firmly and that the free end is tucked in but still find it laying about in the morning. Any suggestions? Other than of course taking both collars off at night! (don't wish to do this as the one who's collar is coming off is an escape artist and although I've ensured all protection and care taken - don't wish to lose the puppy without its collar

:D

Simple Microchip...No collars needed