Agility Trials 28th/29th October

smisch

Sorry won;t be there....just had a bubba.

i assume Vickie and trim and bryte will be there/ Have you seen her at the park lately?

I know lots of people going, but you wouldn't know them, sorry.

I hope you have fun though and the dogs are good for you. Have you entered both?

I have entered them both lol! this will be entertaining, And I went to Wyong with vickie n Sunday for an Agility Demo, my second one! We're getting better but we're only doing Jumpers due to the lack of weaving ability!

Hi Sam

I can imagine how excited you are, it's getting really close. I think you guys are going to be great, you have achieved so much with your boys in such a short time. Do you need a lift? I can probably take you both days if you like?

Hi Gusgem,

Huge congrats on your baby! I didn't even know you were pregnant...I am sure I have seen you in the last few months at least a couple of times. You must have carried very well, either that or I'm very unobservant. I hope you're enjoying being a Mum & your puppies are behaving themselves for you.

Bryte has gone back home at the moment (we have a "husband imposed" 4 dog limit at our house, LOL - 3 permanents & a temporary)...I have Bryte's granddaughter here, she is a fabulous pup, 4mths & is enjoying coming to trials to watch her Aunty Trim & seeing what her future holds.

Edited by Vickie

OT- but thanks Vickie...she's good, Maple loves her!! The last trial I entered was the manly one on the 8th July. I was 31 weeks then and decided that I could not run carrying her around with me after that, so that was the last one! I wasn't overly big.... Although she ended up being 3.92kg and 8 days late... I think cookies and cream ice cream had a lot to do with her end weight!! haha

I saw you from a distance with the new pup....pitty OH has set rules... although I have two dog limit here, but they are all I can cope with at the minute.

best of luck to both of you for the weekend! Oh I'm coming on sunday to watch...I'll probably see you there!

Cool, I'm at work & can't access my mail here, so will read it when I get home.

Only 2 days to go! Poor Trim, the last agility she did was at that demo & now I'm going to throw her into a 2 day trial, with no training.

I'm pretty sure she'll blow the first few runs with feral behaviour, but hopefully she'll settle down by the 2nd day.

Edited by Vickie