Agility Trials 28th/29th October

smisch

Well, I'll let Sam tell you how she did. But I will say I thought she had a pretty good day today and she should be very proud of herself & her boys for doing such a great job in their first trial.

Trim & I had some great runs. We only got 3 Qualifications, but had some really awesome runs (better than the Q'ing ones, LOL) where we just got one fault.

I have retrained her contacts recently & I was very proud of what she did over the weekend. Overall, We only had one "disaster" run and the rest were pretty damn good.

Shine did some mega tugging ringside & found lots of new puppy friends (as well as all the humans who want to take her home), so she had a great weekend as well.

It was lovely to meet Amelia Gusgem, she is just adorable.

It was a really good weekend, snoopy was abit cheeky on day one he figured out how to unzip his crate! Day one: snoopy did two obstiscles ran to the BBQ came back did one more and decidied he'd had enough, jock did three jumps ran to the BBQ too! he then came back and we finished! so both DQed!

Day two: Snoopy and I got DQed before we started (my fault) I took a piece of sausage into the ring and gave it to him before we started so that was a mistake but he had a good run but It wouldn't have qualified anyway! Jock was brilliant he went really well we got on the home stretch and then he refused a jump took off out the ring to say hi to a doggie friend came back and finished the course, man he was quick!

I am so wrecked!! the boys were wrecked too! but all in all it was a good weekend, I haven't gotten around to downloading the photos I took yet but it will be done in a few days so keep on waiting!