What's Wrong With Him?!

dogsong

My [almost] 5 month old pup won't eat, he's on Eagle Pack Prism Puppy Formula at the moment...all he wants is treats, he drinks fine, he is chewing everything in sight, so not a teeth problem....he has diarrhoea (sp). I've taken him to the vet, he says there's nothing wrong with him, and he's wormed. How can I get him to eat and get his poo back to normal!? :clap::rofl::rofl:

No flaming people!!!!!

BUT!!!!

It maybe time to take him OFF puppy food!!!!! :)

Hailey REFUSED to eat puppy food at 5mos but would run off and scarf down the adult (proplan) food so I STOPED giving her puppy food anf STARTED to give her ADULT food.....might be worth a try.......

Dogs KNOW what they need and 5mo old puppies DONT always need puppy food

ETA: Try softing his food if he's teeth are coming through and NO treats until he EATS MOST of his food

Edited by my_sibe_owns_me

he never used to be like that. sometimes I think having a lab is better than a sibe because you don't have to worry about them not eating lol

wait till you own one, they'd NEVER leave your kitchen and dining area, even SLEEP there (favourite napping spot). :):clap:

ohh the sweet sound of kibble crunching!!! :clap:

Shannah...don't talk to me about taking him off puppy food, Katie still feed her guys puppy food :rofl:

LOL okay first thing first its Shanna( :rofl: )

Puppy food IS NOT always good of your dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puppy food can make some dogs to grow TO QUICK!!!!!!!!

Katie's just crazy( :rofl::) )

LOL okay first thing first its Shanna

Puppy food IS NOT always good of your dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puppy food can make some dogs to grow TO QUICK!!!!!!!!

Katie's just crazy

soz, with the h on the end is cooler :clap:

well, he's eating now, so we'll just have to see

puppy formula's more nutritiuos though, and seeing as how he barely eats but is sooo energetic, I'll keep him on it till he's a bit older.

I really like eagle pack because on the advertisement video that I saw, they used siberian huskies :rofl:

:)

LOL okay first thing first its Shanna

Katie's just crazy

soz, with the h on the end is cooler :rofl:

well, he's eating now, so we'll just have to see

puppy formula's more nutritiuos though, and seeing as how he barely eats but is sooo energetic, I'll keep him on it till he's a bit older.

I really like eagle pack because on the advertisement video that I saw, they used siberian huskies :rofl:

:clap:

:) the H was different I was just hoping it was a typo the first few times

Some times all that nurtrtious stuff is whats bad for them and they know it so they will refuse to eat it. And if he choses to eat Adult food and really eats it, it would be worse than him straving himself and then scarfing it down day/s later???

Im a proplan person and I know you disagree :rofl:

Edited by my_sibe_owns_me