Vale Aust Ch Toptaurus Play N Th Game

Burdy

It is with many tears and a huge ache in my heart that I say goodbye to my best friend Coach.

Coachy fell asleep in my arms at 10:15 tuesday morning to be running pain and drug free with his mum and grandpa over the bridge.

Coach was given to me by his breeder Karyn to campaign in the show ring after the early retirement of my first show stafford, to help give me confidence and continue showing. And that he did! Coach was a dream to show and I was very proud to be out there with him. In a very short time he became my best friend, my shadow, where ever I was, Coachy was.

Coach's show career was unfortunately cut short at the tender age of four years due to a spinal injury. Coach was the most gentle, loving soul who never complained and always soldiered on no matter how much his body wouldn't allow him anymore.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Karyn and her daughter for the time that I had with Coach and the opportunity to have this wonderful dog in my life.

Rest now Buddy, you are now free, free from pain and I can again see the twinkle back in your eyes. You are my angel :rofl: and I will never forget you and always love you. Till we meet again :laugh:

post-8735-1160091620_thumb.jpg

Aust Ch Toptaurus Play N Th Game

"Coach"

Photo taken just before retirement 2004

Edited by jedash

R.I.P. Coach

Cry not for me ,

For I am content

At peace, at rest,

Free.

Miss me please,

For I will miss you

The ear rubs, cuddles, games and walks,

All are with me for eternity.

Speak of me often,

Words help to heal,

Memories stay with you forever

And laughter will help you understand.

Remember me well,

For photographs fade with light

Yet snapshots of your mind remain forever today.

I was but a small part of your life

But you were my life,

All I did was for you and with you.

Now I ask you remember me

With a knowing smile

And I will wait for you forever

At the rainbow bridge.

S. Hatton, 2006

Thanks guys ~ HPB what a lovely poem. It has taken me two days to get this notice up and I still can't see the screen.

Thanks Shoemonster, he is very special, I even had the black bugga's (ringside nick name for him) head tatooed on my back knowing he was that one special dog that only comes around once in a lifetime (not that I love any of my others any less)

Samadii ~ I will try and give you a buzz later, Its been a hell couple of days and I have had OH at home as well (not helping!!!)

Edited by jedash

i am so sorry for your loss, he was a beautifull boy and sounds like one very special and loved dog.. he will be forever in your heart and looking down on you, and looking after all our beautifull babies at the bridge.... run free beautifull boy...