Leerburg Dvd's

Woohoo!! Mine turned up today!!!!! along with me Cesar Millan book :(:love: Competition Heeling, Basic Obedience and Dealing with Dominant Dogs are the ones i decided on getting :D

Can't wait to sit down and watch them all...min you there's like 11hrs of watching for the three of them :cry:

Anyone else got DVD's from Leerburg? if so which ones and what did you think of them?

If you'd put it in the social pages I wouldn't have found it - I never look in there :) .

Has anyone got a 12 volt TV & DVD player that we could connect up at Lurecoursing? Dunno how we would get pizza delivered there though! :D

Couldnt' help but have a sneak preview...so far i am very impressed - you can tell it's a home job but the content is very good. I'm checking out the obedience one and he does go over a few things over and over...but it drills it in :)

Ed even goes into what equipment is needed and the different types, eg collars, leads, toys etc - as well as soft/hard dogs drives etc...and this is before the actual obedience part of the DVD!

So yes...will be able to watch this DVD a few times for sure...and keep getting info out of it.

I would want the basic obedience and competition heeling DVDs. I may just have to bed and plead with my parents that I REALLY need more doggy stuff for Christmas...they've already offered me early Christmas money to buy some shoes for showing :)