Planning On Starting Training This Sunday

wont have molly for a few weeks as they wont have her until her 3rd shots, which are due at 16 weeks. she's 13 weeks now so you'll have to wait 3 weeks! sorry

I spoke to Brett about this today, he said if the vet gives her (Sway) the ok, then she can come.

I told him she has had 2 vaccinations and she is 10weeks old.

Brett said it's more to cover themselfs as they can't guarantee what comes in and out of KCC park.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup that is exactly right we started taking gemma there at ten weeks were careful didnt take her in class just sat and let her watch the world go by say hello to everyone and work on basics in that environment but haveing said that weve been with the club a long time so noone realy notices what we do rofl

cool well done for going to a puppy school so many dogs miss out on that. yeah its all about finding instructors to run it and it would have to be inside so on another day its a lot of work but i did suggets we do one in january

we wanted to make sure she had some early socialization with dogs that weren't staffords. her classmates are a golden retriever, a cocker X and an oodle of some sort

Not been going to any club as we have been trialling most weekends since april, but will start weekend training again with it being quiet until march. Will also do Hastings cos of their weeknight training. Course will make deciding who i enter under for interclub comps a little tricky.

So many new people going to westernport....and i havent been in ages, but hopefully in next couple of weeks with trial season being more or less at an end we will return...hey corinne fancy some collie grooming if you come down :o

Hi ya DD :laugh: ,

I'm still weighing up my options, now that Mel's a big show star :laugh: I might have to concentrate on show training. She's easy to groom as she doesn't have a real heavy coat yet; now Duncan is another matter entirely :laugh: .

Cheers,

Corine

I haven't ever used a correction collar on my dog at WP, though I've only been there 6 months or so

They show newbies a range of different collars when they start, chains, martingales and flats so I would say no they don't

Efs cos I can't spell :thumbsup:

Edited by shoemonster

I MAYbe there, depends on how the kids behave on Saturday.

Hubby is away so i have to bring them with me. :rofl::thumbsup:

I can't find a treat bag at the shops, can only find them online.

And i WANT one NOW!!!!!

I haven't ever used a correction collar on my dog at WP, though I've only been there 6 months or so

They show newbies a range of different collars when they start, chains, martingales and flats so I would say no they don't

Efs cos I can't spell :D

Thank God they changed their ways.

I went there a few years ago to have a look, i didnt want to use a check chain and they pretty much said if Nova didnt wear one there is no point in training him there (the training was very check chain intensive and he was only a puppy!).......so i left and went to Frankston LOL

Efs cos I can't spell :D

Thank God they changed their ways.

I went there a few years ago to have a look, i didnt want to use a check chain and they pretty much said if Nova didnt wear one there is no point in training him there (the training was very check chain intensive and he was only a puppy!).......so i left and went to Frankston LOL

this is the main reason i didn't go back to ADT-Gemma is used to a check chain but i was hoping not to need one with Molly.