Mobile Groomers

Nevafollo

You may be interested to know that when I worked at a clinic over the summer last year I caught one of the nurses bathing FOUR dogs in the same water. :)

Of course it happens but not everywhere, and never in any of the places I have worked.

Doesn't matter if you are mobile,home based,salon or from vet groomers. You know what you do and if you do it well and to the best of your ability that's all that counts. Most people that give a bad wrapp wheather they are a vet or not really aren't aware of what you do. There will always be people that tar and feather you because of others mistakes. Before anyone jumps on me :mad:mad please note I included groomers from vets :mad

Chris

This thread is a eyeopener.

I use to take my maltese X to the groomers for her haircuts and nails because having black nails, I couldnt see the quik, but she hates her feet being touched so bad now that I have to use just a good nail file on her because if I try to trim her nails she gets very upset.

I suspect the groomer has hurt her nails and thats whyshes like that now, because I have never injured her nails.

I've since bought dog clippers and do her myself so I know she's ok.

I cant bring myself to clip my St Bernards nails so I'm doing the same with him, (nail file) just a little often keeps them short and he seems to like the manicure lol

I have a mobile groomer I recommend to everyone but Shmoo is right, their are faults in every situation.

I have been told of a salon where dogs are smacked around.

That's why I have a mobile groomer - so I can watch what is going on and how they are with my dogs, you can't always do that with a salon.

Sad but very true.At least with a mobile you can make them stop

if you dont like how your dog is disciplined.In a salon you wont even

know.Sounds like these people who are making these remarks want

your business.Just ignore it.If people are happy with your services

they will come back & recommend you to others.