Over-feeding Puppy Is Easy To Do!

samoyedman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, how much is a "little" younger? I know a few teens who are superb at forging drivers licences.

How does yum cha on Boxing Day sound? I'll be there at the time and age you want me to be smile.gif

Rwaaaar :walkdog:

Wrong state unfortunately :D

Edited by jaybeece

You found it necessary to correct my spelling/grammar when I was spelling 'conformation' with an "i". Not only did you correct me but you made fun of it. I didn't ask you to comment on it, nor to correct me.

Was that childish of you?

Gee if I were a confirmation judge I would probably take offence to that comment.

I never even heard of a confirmation judge, so can't imagine why my comments would have offended any. :happydance2: Conformation judges might since they do conformation shows (which is what I thought we were talking about)...

Hardly made fun, merely pointed out. However, the distinction is unimportant, yes FL it was childish (and petty) of me to point out your grammatical/spelling mistake way back in January. I'm not going to apologise to you (I'm sure you remember what you did for that to be the case) but I have no issue in being wrong or admitting being wrong in the past.

Can I please ask that those who continue to make issue with me over my past behaviour, please give me a break. Try to look at my posts NOW instead of months and years ago. I do not post the way I did and I feel very singled out and picked on when I am continually treated in a manner which does not match my behaviour. We all grow and change in this world as long as others give us the chance. Even if you don't want to give me a chance on the basis of humanity then at least give me a chance by respecting Troy's rules (in this case 4 & 5).

I said I was childish and petty for pointing out your error but no, I didn't ask to be forgiven for it. Given your past acts does that really seem like even a remote possibility of what I was saying to you? :happydance2:

I guess 'F' is what fast fingers can type when aiming for the 'B'.

I didn't mean me personally (what's the point in forgiving and forgetting when you can drag it on forever?)

I mean that you seem to have turned around in your posting style and are asking to be treated in accordance with how you are now posting... does that mean you were wrong in how you were posting and that you are asking forgiveness from the general DOL public?

I mean that you seem to have turned around in your posting style and are asking to be treated in accordance with how you are now posting... does that mean you were wrong in how you were posting and that you are asking forgiveness from the general DOL public?

Hmm, no, I don't think so. I don't feel I was wrong to post as myself, I simply feel that too often it was against what Troy wants and that it made life difficult for myself. Hence to make my life easier and to keep my membership here, I changed how I post and what I choose to post about.

I'm not asking for anyone to forgive me for whatever they feel I need to be forgiven for, I'm simply asking to be treated as I act. If I am nasty, treat me nasty. When I am not, don't. It's more asking to "live and let live" rather than forgive - an act which to be successful requires some form of repentance from the potentially forgiven. :happydance2:

Hmm, no, I don't think so. I don't feel I was wrong to post as myself, I simply feel that too often it was against what Troy wants and that it made life difficult for myself. Hence to make my life easier and to keep my membership here, I changed how I post and what I choose to post about.

I'm not asking for anyone to forgive me for whatever they feel I need to be forgiven for, I'm simply asking to be treated as I act. If I am nasty, treat me nasty. When I am not, don't. It's more asking to "live and let live" rather than forgive - an act which to be successful requires some form of repentance from the potentially forgiven. :mad

Aaahhhhh I see :happydance2: