Top Posters In This Topic

SM

Follow what Shek said

Run your hands along under that fur and feel to see if he has a waist

if he is a big round butter ball feed him less

if he is to skinng and ribby feed him more

My 6 month old gets 2 feeds a day

Hey SM

i went down to 2 meals at about 4 months just give a little more at each of the 2.

i like to keep pups more on the lean side - especially important with larger breeds so err on the side of less is better.

i also skip a dinner meal once a week, i feed barf and its good to give their tummys a rest once a week :walkdog:

yes i had to get used to feeling Mav's balls even now he gets a bit uneasy/startled when someone goes for a grope!! :D

My boy had massive swelling after being desexed by the pound's vet ... he wouldn't let my vet touch him to take the stitches out. But he let me do it.

SM, you do what you gotta do. You'll be fine.

Just be glad you don't own a male horse.... (I have a link but I don't think you're ready:-o )

Re the food - don't stress .. Pandii/Shek's advice is good... I weigh my dogs' food but I suspect I'm a bit overanalytical.

Molasseslass

Was it really that huge a grammatical mistake that you could not gain meaning from the sentence or was that just another excuse to take a dig at me? Boring!

I have noticed you correcting grammatical and spelling errors others make, so, as this word changed the sense of the post, I paid you the same courtesy. Boring? Tough

The only member's grammar and spelling errors I comment on, I do so because they asked for people to. Otherwise IMO it's really quite childish and petty. But, you have cleared up any confusion for those who read text in the same manner as you, so thank you. :walkdog:

You found it necessary to correct my spelling/grammar when I was spelling 'conformation' with an "i". Not only did you correct me but you made fun of it. I didn't ask you to comment on it, nor to correct me.

Was that childish of you?

SM, be pleased that you have a pup that likes to eat.....Tango has been listening to Shek's boy and has now taken the "why do you need to eat food" baton over from him...

as an aside, just wait till your boy hits sexual maturity and starts waving it around like a red wand :):cry: :p (because he can :D ) You'll pass Biology then because the lesson will be right there in front of you (did I mention boy dogs can be gross :walkdog: )

as an aside, just wait till your boy hits sexual maturity and starts waving it around like a red wand :):cry: :p (because he can :D ) You'll pass Biology then because the lesson will be right there in front of you (did I mention boy dogs can be gross :walkdog: )

We shall see Tangerine... :p

420592~Surgeon-with-Scalpel-Posters.jpg

Edited by samoyedman

You're a crack up SM, if only you were a little younger...........

Like, how much is a "little" younger? I know a few teens who are superb at forging drivers licences.

How does yum cha on Boxing Day sound? I'll be there at the time and age you want me to be :walkdog: