Herding - Add Your Dog Herding Videos Here

whatevah

This is incredibly old, she had only been on sheep a few times, but about all I have & since no-one else has posted, I thought I'd put it up.

I have a video camera again now so hopefully will get some stuff in the next few months

Edited by Vickie

• 2 weeks later...
Aren't there any other herders out there?

I think most clubs are still on holidays...

c/omn guys, get those sameras rolling and lets see some wool fly.

:rofl: Maybe a bad choice of words. Wool flying is exactly what you DON"T want to see.

Edited by Vickie

I took Tia for herding the first time today, will upload the video shortly. The guy just basically wanted her to have a look and without pressure. We did it at Warragul Obedience dog club. Okay here are Tia's Efforts, couldn't decide which video to upload so did both. It was exciting to watch. Also I am not the person in the middle with the rake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bqf3MfSUTk

Edited by CrashTestDummy

I've only taken Kaos once and didn't video it - would have been a hoot if I did :thumbsup: Hope to get along to another one in the not too distant future.

CTD - looks good! (coming from someone who has no idea what looks good though ;) )

Lots of running and a bit of barking :thumbsup: Didn't look nearly as pretty as your videos, he was more all over the place. First time he'd seen sheep though. The instructor said he was a tiger and I was going to have my hands full with him! I was in the yard as well as the instructor, I suspect I got in the way! He certainly showed interest!

ETA: how old is Tia? Kaos was only about 7 months when we went.

Edited by Kavik

• 1 month later...

And a couple of little Shine, who is just starting out:

I am very pleased with her, she is a thinker & not quite as fast as Trim and a lot more aware of me as a presence in there.

Edited by Vickie