Tragic Death

cav_crazy

Sorry if i have posted in the wrong place.. but this is in memory of my friends mum who passed away on the 1st May 2004 ... At the young age of 39 :hug:

Anne was a loving lady who loved her 4 children undescribably... she loved everyone and filled peoples hearts with passion, love and faith... her children were aged 17, 15, 12, 10 and have all been with their mother since their parents separated and Anne has fully supported and given the proper care and love and affection that they each need...

Anne was determined to battle her illness and not let it tear her away... In which she fought against right through...

Unfortunately Anne died on Saturday morning at 6:00 am ... whom her eldest daughter (aged 17) heard her mother take her final 2 breaths... She had lost her battle to cancer at such a young age... :hug:

Today I attended her funeral and even though it was so sad... the ceremony was beautiful... They played Annes favourite song " Did you ever know that you are my hero" in which everyone (myself included) broke down into tears....

They had magnificant poems, that Anne had wrote herself whilst battling with cancer...

I will put in a poem that anne had wrote herself :cheers:

There's a burning pain inside of me

Yearning to get out

All I want to do is yell and scream and shout

Why is life so unfair? What did I do wrong

To deserve this kind of punishment

Is simply so wrong

I've always been true and kind to others

This you must agree

So why have you gone and done this to me

I lay awake at night, my thoughts are so disturbed

For I still can't figure out

Is this what I deserve?

I don't think it is

So I'll fight this to the end

So I'll see you at the pearly gates when I'm 110

- Anne Challinor

31/07/2003

:hug::):cheers:

RIP peace Anne...

Heavan is no longer missing an angel... because you have been reclaimed

Nor does it no longer have an empty place

Gods Garden...

God looked around his garden

And found an empty place

He then looked down upon the earth

And saw your tired face

He put his arms around you and lifted you to rest

God's garden must be beautiful

He always takes the best

He knew that you would never get well, on earth again

He saw the road was getting tough

And the hills were too hard to climb

So he closed your weary eyelids

And whispered " Peace Be Thine"

It broke our hearts to lose you

But you did not go alone

For part of us went with you

The day he called you home.

Live on forever Anne and please guide us into the right directions...

I just hope im half as loving as you were to all... no matter what you felt like you never stopped caring or never stopped loving

Anne, " did I ever tell you that you're my hero... for you are the wind beneath my wings"

God Bless Annalise, Asha, Amber, Matt and rest of their family and help them find comfort in this tragic time... Please guide them to SHINE ON! and make the right decisions... please watch over them so that they can still be safe...

Love always and forever

Malinda Masters

post-19-1083833805.jpg

This is such a beautiful tribute to a woman certainly taken way too soon. My thoughts go out to all her family and friends, especially to her 4 children.

Hugs for you too

Leanne

Malinda sweetheart, you sound like a wonderful girl with maturity far beyond your years. I am sure that you will be a wonderful and supportive friend to Anne's children. Take extra specail care of them this sunday (mothers day)if you can and if they want company okay?

I will give the kids a call tomorrow (at their grandparents house) but they are leaving to go with their dad tomorrow (sunday)

When I cuddled asha, i could feel that she had strength even though she was hurting..

I am going to keep in contact with all of the kids and will regulary ring annes parents too just to make sure that they are coping ok...

Thanks guys for your support and wishes to their family...

Malinda

What a lovely thread.

I hope your friend is at peace.

It is such a cruel world we live in sometimes.

The children she left are so young. I hope they are OK. Life as a single mum suffering cancer, my mind just cannot get around it.