Vca Registration Name

Hello,

I will be going for CCD and CD this year with my 2.5 year old BC Cooper

post-16211-1175647150.jpg

I need to register him with the VCA but am struggling to come up with a cool name for him.

(that'll teach me for calling my dog Cooper)

Do you guys just register them as their name, or do you add something special to it ??

If so, how do you come up with this name ??

I cannot think of anything. My dad think Cooper's Brewery is a good one, :laugh:

Cheers

They're great. It takes someone elses to look for the obvious to appear !!!!

It's one of those things when you think about it or look at it too much and just cant find it. :laugh:

Hello,

I will be going for CCD and CD this year with my 2.5 year old BC Cooper

post-16211-1175647150.jpg

I need to register him with the VCA but am struggling to come up with a cool name for him.

(that'll teach me for calling my dog Cooper)

Do you guys just register them as their name, or do you add something special to it ??

If so, how do you come up with this name ??

I cannot think of anything. My dad think Cooper's Brewery is a good one, :laugh:

Cheers

BC Lover, can we assume he's being registered on the associate register? If so, just check with the VCA as I know in Qld (& used to be the same in NSW) you can only register Associate register dogs with a single name ie Max, Fred or .......... Cooper :laugh: .

My Associate register boy is just registered as "Jarrah" .

BTW, Cooper looks like a lovely boy, good luck with your CCD & CD titles :laugh: .

Sway, there is not really a theme I'm going with. Just something catchy. As I could not think of anything I was thinking of Coopers personality. He is very sensitive dog, and exremely loyal. Loves to be an inch behind me wherever I go. I do like Cascading Cooper though. Thanks for that one.

Cosmolo, how cute is Cosmopolitan.

Thanks MrsD. I have not checked this out myself, but have been told of our trainer to think of something cool so I am assuming it is OK, but I will still check it out.

Shoemonster, we can ever take it one step further and have SooperdooperCooper. I'll end up needing an extra page to fill out any registrations, :laugh:

My friends dog is called Cooper and we call him Pooper or Poo :laugh:

Maybe Superpoo :laugh:

Eddie's litter had a theme of glass, but his reg name doesn't match his pet name

I love Cosmopolitan, that is gorgeous

Edited by shoemonster

Thanks MrsD. I have not checked this out myself, but have been told of our trainer to think of something cool so I am assuming it is OK, but I will still check it out.

BC Lover, I just checked, VCA allow 2 names not more than 20 letters long. Good luck thinking of something :laugh: .

Yes.......I am not the only looney out there.

I dont normally tell anyone this, but I call him Pooper or Pooey, :laugh: and yes, he does answer to that.

I have to keep in mind where I am and who is over cos I would be horrified if someone heard me call him that, hehehehahaha

(The cats are looking at me like I'm Loopy cos I cant stop laughing)

BC Lover, I just checked, VCA allow 2 names not more than 20 letters long. Good luck thinking of something :laugh: .

Thanks heaps. Now I can get down to some serious naming business :laugh:

Captivating Cooper

Corporal Cooper

Ok i think thats me for the double CC's :laugh:

Thanks heaps. The "C" words are jumping to my head now after the kick start. You're a gem :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :rofl:

I dare you to do it!!!!

hey, dont laugh. Have done it before, luckily in front of my brother and his girlfriend.

My brother thought it was the time to remind me that when you do spell check on my name, toenail appears, and how would I like it if he started calling me toenail. :rofl: