Kaos Drive Work

Nice work! :o

This is the stage Kovu and I are at now too, so it was good to see things are fairly similar :rofl:

I use a start phrase "where's the toy?!" although I'm quite sure Kovu is only hearing "toy" because if I say "toy" by accident while he's around he starts running around, squealing and looking for the orbee ball :)

I notice you weren't using a marker word for the correct behaviour? Or perhaps you were but I didn't hear it :) When I ask for a sit and the butt hits the ground and I get the eyes looking at me I give a "yes" then Kovu will wait for the release word. Are you doing something different? :rofl:

I notice you weren't using a marker word for the correct behaviour? Or perhaps you were but I didn't hear it :o When I ask for a sit and the butt hits the ground and I get the eyes looking at me I give a "yes" then Kovu will wait for the release word. Are you doing something different? :)

Goodness, I am impressed, and you are just starting with Kovu?.

Its so much easier to show people. Whole seminars, books, videos, DVDs are on this subject. That being said, we must remember the demonstration dogs in videos and DVD's are generally highly driven dogs, with good nerves, besides being highly edited. :)

you are just starting with Kovu?.

Pretty much, yes :o

Financial reasons have held me back from going further much faster. I'm very lucky in that Kovu had a very high drive before even starting, so he's been very easy to teach :)