Trim Agility Training

Vickie

Trim just keeps getting better and better! She's the shining star!! I will have to get some recent video of the boys training one day!

Good Luck for Sunday! Bring home a Ribbon or 2 or 4 lol! :( We won't be there :( as I'm not well enough to go! But We'll see you guys soon!

Trim just keeps getting better and better! She's the shining star!! I will have to get some recent video of the boys training one day!

Good Luck for Sunday! Bring home a Ribbon or 2 or 4 lol! :D We won't be there :( as I'm not well enough to go! But We'll see you guys soon!

Thanks Sam, we'll try our best :(

Sorry you're not well, I hope you get better very soon.

one day we may get there, if Ed stops trying to pull my pants down when I run :D

:( yep, I can imagine that would slow things down a bit :( . He sounds like such a character, your Ed.

Edited by Vickie

Ok I am jealous :( - Ness is going to have to sit down and watch how a real BC does it.

We did our own training tonight and we were buggered by the time we had set the equipment up LOL. There were two of us and we had 13 jumps, a broad jump, a kids play tunnel and a set of weavers :( .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just remembered this thread & thought I'd add some training I am starting with Shine as well.

Thanks for all your nice comments, Trim is my ultimate in agility attitude & Shine looks like she's heading the same way. I am so proud of them.

Tollersowned, we used the 3 pole clicker method. I will use this for Shine as well but I think (we haven't started yet) I will also do offset poles with her at the same time.