Ness Agility Brag

Well we had a pretty good Pre-Nationals weekend of agility trials - unfortunately the weather wasn't to kind and on Saturday it was more a case of hiding out in the tents then watching some of the best dogs from around Australia trial (yes lots of people made the pre-weekend trial).

Any way we had a few hard luck runs with single bars down (all the passes we actually needed like Masters Jumping and Open Jumping) however we did manage 2 quallies yesterday from 5 runs. Both the quallies came in Excellent Agility. Its a bit ironic since it took us forever to get our title (first quallie in 2004) but in the last 2 weekends of trials she is 4 passes from 5 runs.

Not only is she 4 passes from 5 runs BUT 4 first places to go with it :eek: .

So yes she added another two first places to her tally yesterday. I guess that made up for the near miss we had in MJ with just the 1 bar down but under time - never mind.

Bring on the Nationals - looks like Ness is already firing.

On the basis of our success the Western Australian's have claimed her (and I) as an honourary Western Australian ROFL.

Edited by ness

No pressure at all hey Leopuppy :eek: .

Can you imagine what would happen if she did!!!!. We will just take it one round at a time and see what happens. I just want nice clear consistent runs - anything else will be a bonus.

Thanks everybody for the congrats - its certainly been a good while coming.

When the rest of the WA crowd arrive next week there will be one huge title cake to share around since they undoubtably deserve some of the credit for the "new" Ness.

LOL I did take the camera but it was so god dam wet and you were madly running from one ring to the other. Saturday in particular most of the time you were sheltering in tents. Hopefully I can get somebody to film some of my runs next weekend.

Having said that though I just set up some jumps in the yard and OMG did she pull them. :confused: No reason she should either as they were just simple straight lines. Not holding out much hope for next weekend if she keeps that up. She was very lucky with one in excellent agility yesterday arvo I swore it should have fallen.

Hmm she jumps 500 usually and I stuck them both at 600 and 500 and she was knocking at both heights.

Yes your right wheres my rock. Not bad for somebody who I didn't think would ever get a title and we have got 3 since October - GD, ADX and CDX.

Have you got the Clean Run Jumping issue? There is an article in there that stopped Noah (chronic bar knocker extraordinaire) pretty much overnight.

Let me know if you have it...otherwise I will email you the article.

Nope I don't have it. I know some of the ones at the last trial were me bars but we are pretty sure none on Sat or Sun were me bars. They were not due to crowding or poorly timed front crosses they were just her not picking her legs up.

ETA. Should have been more polite the first time - thanks would be much appreciated Vickie.

Edited by ness