Flyball Nationals Qld

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gday Guys

I'm new to the sport and I love it.

We have competed in Brissy a couple of times and the people that we've met are so friendly and helpfull and judging by what people are saying I can't wait for nationals. :kissbetter:

Edited by flyballcrazy

3 weeks this Tuesday :kissbetter:.

How did Sadie pull up today?

Sorry, haven't been on for a while. Sadie is fine, thanks. She got her FMCH. on Saturday so i am very proud of the way she ran on the weekend. I lost my voice though (just thought it was flyball voice but now i have the flu.)

We are leaving on the 2nd of June.

Gday Guys

I'm new to the sport and I love it.

We have competed in Brissy a couple of times and the people that we've met are so friendly and helpfull and judging by what people are saying I can't wait for nationals. :thumbsup:

hey congrates on joining dol, you will find it very helpful for feedback on any training issues you guys will come across, are you heading to the million paws comp on Sunday if so good luck.

Yeh we will be at the million paws comp. Looking forward to it. not looking forward to the trip down though leaving at 2am There goes the beauty sleep. :)

sleep whats that?? :mad

I know how ya feel, the drive to the comp is never that bad its usually the drive home that i hate all i want to do is just have some R&R time but can't do that until i get home unpack the ute, the dogs etc... by then i usually just fall into bed; oh yeah and then sleep comes :mad

Turns out we're going too! We've combined some of our Noosa Leaps and Bounds club with our NSW club to form a team which is possibly our fastest to date. The dogs have never run as a team, however, so the whole thing will be incredibly interesting :mad

Bryce has only had one comp since injury, so I'm hoping for good clean runs the whole time.

I don't do camping (ICK!). We have rented a house nearby! Me, my teenagers Bec and Max and Bryce will drive up on the Friday, and back on the Monday.

Looking forward! Hoping to meet lots of other DOLers - I'll be the weird one in the orange shirt with a stain on the back. (A marker pen leaked in the bag.... hmmm).

sleep whats that?? :mad

I know how ya feel, the drive to the comp is never that bad its usually the drive home that i hate all i want to do is just have some R&R time but can't do that until i get home unpack the ute, the dogs etc... by then i usually just fall into bed; oh yeah and then sleep comes :mad

yep now you mention it the trip home isn't that flash, but at least this time hopefully we get home at a reasonable hour. :)

Guest Clover

Woohooo see everyone there. We will be the Victorians in yellow and purple, with a few crazy Border Collies, a little JRT x and 2 big boofers :mad. My big boof head girl will probably stay at the house on the Saturday, but i might bring her along on the Sunday for a day out if there is room for her crate. Then she will only be teased by flyball for 1 day and not 2 :mad.

Guest Clover

This time in 3 weeks day 1 of the Nat's should be over :laugh:. I am looking forward to watching the Qland/ NSWs teams.

I'll be camping. :laugh: A couple of us have hired a caravan.

We're the Victorians in navy blue and white and I'll have a Toller.

Are you in a tent or caravan and what day will you be getting there. I'll be there on Thursday arvo.

Guest Clover
This time in 3 weeks there will be some tide little puppies. Hopfully mine is one of them .

Who do you run with?

We will be driving down from where we are staying both Saturday and Sunday, although it would have been fun to camp on the Saturday night.