Anxiety Issues

RuralPug

So has anyone tried the ZenDog anxiety products shown on this website? The manufacturer is Contech, a Canadian maker of innovative agricultural products.

I am particularly interested in the calming compression shirt as the hype says that it can be used as a cool coat when wet and is a lightweight breathable fabric, which would be a major point of difference from the Thundershirt.

Would love to hear if anyone has tried this one...

EF fat finger typoembarrass.gif

Edited by RuralPug

I read a review of this product agessss ago but can't remember where, helpful aren't i? Lol. From memory the reviews were favourable if that helps. However they were not reviewing it as a cool coat, just as an anti anxiety thing.

Couple of people in the USA/Canada use this.

Apart from issues of getting the garment on (some dogs), they have been pleased.

Need to be careful of size and need to check when the wearer is male. (In case of a poor fit, it might get wet when he toilets).

Thanks guys. thumbsup1.gif I wouldn't be using it as a cool coat, but I would imagine you could use it longer on a hot day than the Thundershirt.

It does look a bit like getting on a wetsuit or compression stocking, so I can imagine then a wriggly dog or heavily coated one might be a hassle - thanks for the tip about sizing, too!

Edited to replace emoticon with appropriate one. embarrass.gif

Edited by RuralPug