Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just download HEAPS of brushes from the internet and select the brush tool (left hand side) pick the one you want/need (top left) and make it as big or as small (master diameter) as you wish, then apply (left click). :thumbsup:

Is it just for Paintshop, or does it work with Photoshop, too? If so, could I steal some links off you? :rofl:

For those who use Paintshop Pro there is a photoshop reader you can download and view the brushes then convert them to a png file and open it up in Paintshop to convert to a PSP brush....

When I get home from work I will put the links up if anyone is interested..

(and Ill be getting some funky brushes then too woooohooo)

Love your work guys....some excellent creations

For those who use Paintshop Pro there is a photoshop reader you can download and view the brushes then convert them to a png file and open it up in Paintshop to convert to a PSP brush....

When I get home from work I will put the links up if anyone is interested..

(and Ill be getting some funky brushes then too woooohooo)

Yes please Harminee that would be great if you could post some links up when you get a chance....

Sorry have been a little busy doing the Spring Festival Poster for our town's celebration. Have it finished so will post those links up tonight when i get back from town.

This is what I was doing yesturday

SpringFestival2007mergeddol.jpg

Edited by ~Harminee~

Gawd what a long day.

ILTBY. I did the poster last year basically as a favour, but this year I'm getting paid for it. ( woohoo) plus i've been booked to do next years so this year will be out getting lots of photos.

The Tourist Infomation Centre here want me to do a brochure on the silouettes that dot our area, but just waiting for signed consent from the artist who made them.

So will see how that goes.

• Troy unpinned this topic