Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

I did a class last semester called Computer generated images where we used photoshop, but all my photos are on the school server. I'll have to get my USB and bring them home. I only started doing som CGI but i only have fireworks at home, its like photoshop but different lol if that makes any sence?

Heres a picture of a magazine cover i made when i was bored:

magazinesofar.gif

Just another thing I did when I was bored...

countryscene.gif

Nothing near as good as you guys! But it's fun anyway :rofl:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, cool. Well im about to go to a dog show so when i get back home, i'll make up some tuts for you and send them to you :thumbsup:

and if it doesnt work out like you want it too, im quiet happy to make a wallpaper with your pics on it :thumbsup:

Thanks for that. :)

pogolegs you're doing all sorts of things there that I wouldn't have a clue about. Great stuff.

Hey she did a great save Rysintra. Looks really good.

Beautiful work as always Harminee. Duncan, Dougal and Hamish look fantastic.

thanks for the warm welcome :laugh:

there's some excellent imagination and skill in this thread .. well done to everyone !!

here's a little something i did the other night ... This is my friends new baby puppy she's keeping - hopefully he'll grow into a stud dog one day

post-1685-1189429830_thumb.jpg

Hi Freckles!! I just had to take a couple of pics of Tashi our Tibbie as I didnt have any good ones, here are the ones I think look quite good, I will let you choose, thankyou so much!!

Elka

elka-1.jpg

Zana

100_0162-1.jpg

Tashi

tashi-2.jpg

Tashi1-1.jpg

tashi-2.jpg

The one of Zana is small, I must have resized it and cant find the original one, I am uploading a couple more or Zana in Photo Bucket if this one is no good.

Cavanova, could you let us know names and colours you like as it helps us put the right combination together for you. I did notice though Mia in the link so I assume this is Mia, well I hope it is :)

Yes her name is Mia :-)

and hopefully will officially be Cavanova Litle Blk Dress.

Fav colours are purple & green

Thankyou :-)

yay. I have to duck out for a bit but I will have a play with these and have something for you by morning.

Harminee, if you get back here first and are bored shepmax would LOVE a siggie made out of these :) .

Thanks so much for that Freckles, I cant wait to see the result!!!

• Troy unpinned this topic