Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

fantastic except it will be removed as is it above forum regulation size..

width- 550 x height -150 is the maximum

Thanks pandii...

I so hurt all over from wall papering.. about the only thing that isn't painful are my eyelashes..

Edited by ~Harminee~

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deisel.jpg

Thank you so much Harminee, it is fantastic and done witth an aching body......thank you.... :rolleyes: You are a whizz. Much appreciated!

ETA - may I be really rude and ask for the Diesel to be moved over or the writing in a slightly more stanoutish colour. I am so sorry to ask - hence my cow avatar! My eyes don't work as well as they used too!! Thankyou

Edited by GoldD

Umm :(

Could I please be a right pain in the bum and ask for my new addition to be added to my signature? :(

His name is Tommy and could it please just say, underneath his name, Tommy - my special boy.

Also.. :mad could I have the background in solid hot pink, only because I think it would make my crappy quality photos stand out better. But I love how they are put on there at the moment so that same order would be awesome.. Um the middle photo of brodie and kyra together I have edited so it's not so dark anymore.. If the new one could be used that would be great. :mad :p :p I'm really hoping this can easily be changed otherwise i'm going to feel so bad. :(

Please don't be offended :( I really do love the signature harminee.

24l4myb.jpg

2hogsqv.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Edited by Kyra

I was wondering if someone could do me a signature,

Unfortunately i don't have a dog to put in it so i hope you still don't mind doing one ( i do hope to get a dog next year sometime) i would love it if the family photo could go in the middle, then the animals round the out side if that is ok, if not i'm sure what ever is done will be great.

Ok for photos

The family

van2.jpg

My Kitty Kakula

evey009.jpg

Now two of the four snakes ( they are mine :laugh:)

Mele

aaamele1.jpg

Tanna

tanna1.jpg

Thank you in advance

Edited by pavlova

Woah - beautiful signatures! I really love pavlova's! I would love to be able to make one like that. Alas, I am photoshop and paintshop-less atm so can't! I had the idea of having "You had me at awoooo" or "You wouldn't understand, it's a husky thing" written on it with the main focus on Zero but with my cat and birds on it. I had a bunch of photos to choose from but no good software to use!!!

If anyone has any time (and expertise) would you be able to make one for me please?

A selection of Zero photos (the first is with his best friend Donkey):

DSC_1093.jpg

DSCF1256.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

DSC_0681.jpg

Mow:

IMG_0761.jpg

Lucius:

IMG_0723.jpg

Remi:

IMG_0722.jpg

I would really love you to make a signature for me please.

This is Charlie ... he passed away on 2/9/08 but I would love him to be included (he is my avatar).

Charlie.jpg

This is Sasha (the Silky) and Molly (Jack Russell x)

generalphotos249.jpg

This is Lucy our one eyed little blind girl

generalphotos231-1.jpg

This is Toby ... our new addition to the family

Toby2.jpg

It would be lovely if you could do that for me please ... :thumbsup:

• Troy unpinned this topic