Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Hi Harminee, a little bird told me you are the best at creating these signatures. I'd love one (well better than my attempt).... do you have an email address that I could send you some photos of my beloved border collies? I have 6 BC's...... is that too many? Thanks. Amy.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Harminee, a little bird told me you are the best at creating these signatures. I'd love one (well better than my attempt).... do you have an email address that I could send you some photos of my beloved border collies? I have 6 BC's...... is that too many? Thanks. Amy.

You can never have too many Borders, Amy! :confused:

wow harminee you are really clever.

Wilderblue is my pups breeder and since seeing her sig I was wondering of you could make one for me. I willl attatch some piks here.

just would like his name SABRE and this saying

My dog's not spoiled ... I'm just well trained !

Obviously no rush... thanks in advance.. And in syaing that i may need help uploading it when and if you do.. lOL

cute.jpg

cute2.jpg

DOLMeet27july2008036.jpg

DOLMeet27july2008043.jpg

DOLMeet27july2008054.jpg

Did it before you posted the second lot I might have another go tomorrow using some of the second lot of pics as well!

To upload just download the image and upload to your photobucket. I'm assuming you know the rest of the instructions since you already have a signature showing! :rofl:

But here is the link to the upload guide anyway! (the image is already in the guidelines that troy mentions!)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=140213

Sabre.jpg

Hi guys, after reading & seeing the amazing job you have doing with signatures... was just wondering if there was any chance at all, that anyone could help me out with one too?

I am having sooo much trouble trying to do it...I just cant seem to work it all out.. :)

If so, I have two Tibetan Spaniel dogs, the black boy is Chester and sable colour girl is Bella....so just wanting to basically say "Chester & Bella" and add some photos in the signature of both of them...

Obviously.. only if you can & would like to, no dramas if you cant :laugh: Any assistance would be very much appreciated though!! :rofl:

Few photos of them below:-

Chettaboy.jpg

Bella.jpg

Bellaboo.jpg

Chesterwithball2JPG.jpg

Chettyhangingaround.jpg

DSCN1682.jpg

DSCN1666.jpg

Was wondering if someone would be able to do me a new front picture for my website with the following pictures of Sterling. I have tried myself but totally lack the skill.

I am open to ideas but was thinking I would like 2 pictures of Sterling in it with Airam Shetland Sheepdogs in writing. I have seen some of the ones where the standing one is central and the head one sort of fades into the background and think they look gorgeous but I am open to something else. Not explaining that well but hopefully you know what I mean. I am a blue person and would like it to fit with this webpage if possible http://www.airamshelties.com/

Many Thanks

post-808-1217733189_thumb.jpg

HARMINEE!!!!! Oh wow that looks perfect!!!!!!!! I am soooo appreciative of that, thank you so very much. :love:

You are seriously a very talented individual and have been extremely helpful ....many thanks for your time and effort of doing that, I had a feeling the orange theme would look good and you've gone with that.....and it worked out brilliantly! Thanks again. :rolleyes:

• Troy unpinned this topic